A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

It was now the next day, Mary was dressed ready for school before I got down for breakfast, I asked her was she ok?, she said she was.

I said to my wife, “ to give you a break would you like me to drive Mary to school?, as I am not very busy today”. She said that would be nice, thanks.

Mary and I went out to the car, I told her I am glad I am taking you to school, as we can have a little chat.

I told her to find out from Jan if her dad actually fucks her, if he has did she like it and how many times has he done her. It would be good to know just in case you want me to do it to you I told her.

I went on to say, ask Jan if her dad has a big cock, if so did he have trouble getting it into her, because I have quite a big thick cock and we need to know these things, when and if you want me to fuck you, as I dont want to hurt you trying to get my cock inside you

I also said to her, if Jan’s dad does it to her, would you like me to do it to you?, as we dont want Jan to be able to do something that you have not done, and because I love you so much I would even fuck you if it made you happy.

Mary said to me, “dad you have really made my pee pee tingle just like it did last night, and I think my panties are now a bit damp, after what you have just said “.

That is normal, like I told you last night. I then told her I really love you and I am looking forward to the weekend so I can do to you what you want me to do. She thanked me.

I thought, NO, it should be me thanking you, my cock was hard.

As she got out of the car at the school gates I saw Ann, I gave her a wave, she waved back, I thought to my self, where is all this going, but I was loving it all and to think that I might be able to fuck my own daughter was blowing my mind.

I said to Mary “ find out as much as you can, also anything that you might want to ask”.

She went through the gates, I waited a while so I could see all the nubile girls go into school, I wondered if I had seen Jan, could have been any one of them.

My cock was rigid, after what I had said to Mary, and watching the girls go through the gates.

As I was about to pull away from the gates, I saw Ann come through them and make her way to my car, she got to me a bit breathless, I wound the window down and she said to me, “you must find a way to see me this week, as I loved what we done that weekend, and I want you to do it to me again, and more, please try and see me “, I told her I would do what I can, how do I contact you I asked, she told me her mobile number, I quickly entered it into my phone, I told her I would text or phone her, she told me you must find a way, I will I responded, she quickly turned and ran back into school.

I thought to my self it is amazing, like waiting for a bus, none, then they all come together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.