A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

About 4 days had passed and Mary had not said anything about her friend and her dad, I wondered what had happened.

I was sitting in the lounge going through some papers, and Mary came in, she said, “dad mum is not around and I want to speak to you, is it ok now?”, I told her it was.

Mary seemed a bit excited and flustered.

“You know you asked me to ask my friend, she is called Jan, what her dad does to her, well I asked her”, she said this in a high pitched tone, she was excited.

I told her to go on and tell me.

This is what she said, “ her dad often baths her, her mum knows he does, sometimes he gets in with her, that is when it happens, he starts washing her from head to toe. he makes sure he washes her well between her legs, her pee pee. He told her it is important to keep it clean. Jan then told me that her dad often pulls her pee pee lips apart and rubs his finger up and down her pee pee”.

Well that is only washing her I said.

“No dad, that is not all he does, let me tell you before I burst”, she said.

“He also puts a finger in her, he turns her round and does the same to her bum, then he makes her lean forward and starts licking her bum, while he is doing this to her she can see that his willy is getting bigger “.

She said this in a quick breathless and excited way.

Oh my, I replied, what a bad daddy.

Anything else, I asked her.

“Yes, he then gets hold of his willy and rubs it up and down her bum, then he turns her around and does the same to her pee pee, then he bends down and licks her pee pee”.

She was very breathless and excited saying this to me.

Did you ask her if she likes him doing these things to her, I asked Mary.

Mary said, “yes she told me she does like it”.

I asked Mary are you getting a tingling down in your pee pee, she said yes.

Ok, that is only to be expected, after you told me such a sexy story. “ Is it?”, Mary asked, oh yes I told her it even made my willy get a bit bigger.

Her mouth dropped open.

“So you liked it then?”, she asked, I told her yes.

“But you would never ever do that to me would you”, she asked.

“Only if you wanted me to do it”, I told her.

Mary got off the sofa in a complete daze, she turned round a few times not knowing what she was doing, she looked like she was going to fall. I got hold of her before she fell and sat her back on the sofa.

I asked her, “would you like me to do that to you then”, “I don’t know, I am confused my head is spinning and my pee pee is on fire”, she said.

Answer me truthfully, do you want me to do that to you? I told her. Through tears in her eyes and a sob in her voice she spluttered out, yes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.