A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 4

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

The next day I was with Mary alone, I said to her,”your friend Lilly seems very nice, why don’t you ask her over here for a sleepover?”.

Mary said that she might but she did not want to upset Ann, if she found out I invited Lilly and not her.Ask them both over I told her, no that would not work as Ann does not like Lilly, Mary told me.

Mary asked me which one I like the best, I told her they are both nice, they have nice legs and firm bums. Mary was a bit taken aback, she told me that is rude, so you think they are both nice.I told her yes, just like you, you have nice legs and firm bum, and are very pretty.

She liked that.

Then she asked me did I like looking at them, I told her I like looking at all nice young girls, which includes you.She did not say anything else, I saw a quizzical look on her face.

She stayed silent, she got up and went out of the room, I asked her why did she go out, she told me I wanted to see where mum was, as I have something to ask you and I do not want her hearing.

Ok, I asked what is it?

Well, she started, one of my school friends has told me that her dad plays with her.

My heart nearly stopped, who is it I asked her, it is no one that you would know she told me. I thought what a relief, I thought that Ann might have said something.

Knowing what she ment I tried to make out I did not.

I told her so what most dads play games with their daughters, like we do in the garden and on the beach.

No, she said, not that kind of play. So what do you mean, I asked. She coloured up a little, well she told me her dad plays with her pee pee. You mean between her legs, I asked, she just nodded.

Now that is very bad I told her, dad’s should not do that to their daughters, he could get in big trouble.

So is it very wrong and bad she asked.

Well basically it is, especially if he makes her do it, if she wants him to do it that is another matter, but it is still wrong.

She took it all in.

Does she like her dad feeling her I asked, I think so she came back with. Well that is another side to the story, if she wants him to do it.

There was a pause and she asked me, would you do that to me?

I told you it is wrong and i would never do it to you, I love you so much I would not do anything to hurt you, I told her.

But I added, because I love you so much and would do anything for you, and if you asked me to and wanted to, I would even do that for you, just to confuse you even more.

Does that give you a little tingle down there? I said pointing to her pussy. She blushed up and said yes it does. I told her it was normal for that to happen.

Don’t forget I told her, I would do anything for you, even play with your pee pee if you wanted. She thanked me.

I told her to try and find out more from the girl if she likes it and what exactly her dad does to her, my pervert mind went into overdrive.

Mary said she would.

She then asked me not to mention it to mum, as you know what she is like she can not keep secrets she said. Ok, I told her, this will be our little secret, she nodded.

I told her to come over here and give me a cuddle, she did, I got her to sit on my lap. I placed my hand on her leg and just left it there, she thought nothing of, it.

I hope our little chat has made you feel easier and not more confused, I told her.

She came back with one last question, so you would really play with my pee pee if I asked you to, I told her yes.

All went silent, she was deep in thought.

I told her I have to go and do things now, but if she wanted to ask me anything else, ask me, and this is our secret.

On going out the room, I told her to ask her friend what her dad does to her, she said she would.

I thought to my self, I wonder where tis will go, maybe open up more naughty scenarios for me.

We will see if anything comes of it

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.