A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 21

True Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

EARLY EVENING

I let Mary sleep on for some hours, it was now 7.30pm, I went up to the bedroom and woke her up to have something to eat.

Mary put on her dressing gown.

We went into the kitchen and prepared the food, by the time we had eaten it was about 8.30pm. We then went into the lounge and we started to chat about what had happened this morning.

She said she enjoyed the day and she thought it was sexy going back to Dan’s house, I agreed with her. She said she liked dancing around with Emily for us. I told her that we all enjoyed it too.

I asked her that when she had her foot over Dan’s shoulder, and he started to rub her leg, would she have let him feel her pussy?, she said she would. I told her, good girl.

I went to get a drink of wine, I asked Mary would she like some, she said she would, I thought good.

I came back with the wine and we got comfortable together on the sofa. After a few sips of the wine she said to me, “are you going to put the vibrator in me again tonight?, I told her if she wants me to I will, she told me, “we will see”.

I told her it was wonderful seeing your leg over Dan’s shoulder, and what he might do, she smiled. I asked her would you have put your leg over Howard’s shoulder, she told me she would have done.

After a few more sips of wine Mary was getting a bit warm, her cheeks were flushing up.

I asked here would she have let Howard do things to her, again she said yes she would. I asked her shall we get Howard to come over tonight?, she said,”if you like”. Will you dance for us?, I asked, again she said yes she would.

I got the phone and gave Howard a ring and asked him would he like to come around for a drink, i told him Mary is with me.He came around in about 2 minutes.

I took him into, the lounge and got him some wine, I sat him down opposite Mary and I.

We spoke about the morning and he told Mary how good she looked dancing around in her leotard.

I then asked Mary would she do a little dance for us tonight, she said she would. I then told her to go and get changed into her leotard, I told her to wear the same things as she wore this morning, she knew what I meant. She went to get changed.

Howard said, “she is so lovely, and thanks for including me “. I told him it is good you like her.

Mary came down in the leotard she wore this morning, and I could see she had the crotch-less panties on as well, as her camel-toe stood out. Howard was starring at it.

I asked Mary to go through her routine, she started to twirl around, lifting her leg in all different poses.After about ten minutes of this I called her over to me and said to her,” Ok now for some bar work, put your leg up over my shoulder like you did at Dan’s house”. she came over and easily put her foot over my shoulder, I put my hand behind her to steady her, with my hand on one of her bum cheeks. I looked over and Howard was watching intently.

My other hand I put on her raised leg, I started to rub her leg going a bit further up each time. I could see Howard was bending down a bit trying to get a better view. I told him to come over to the sofa as he will get a better view from here. He came over straight away. When he sat next to us I had my hand on the middle of her thigh.

Her camel-toe was so defined, I said to her, “you look so good down there, pointing to her pussy, what do you think Howard?”. He said “Wonderful”.

I told Howard to help steady her by putting his hand on her bum cheek, on doing so he got a lot nearer her pussy, I could feel that he was squeezing her bum.

I then moved my hand up to the edge of her leotard, and traced my finger up and down her groin, by the edge of the leotard.I looked over to Howard, he was transfixed on her camel-toe.

Then with the back of my fingers I rubbed up and down her camel-toe.Howard said, “Jesus”. I kept my hand there, she felt so warm and moist. I said to Howard,” She feels so good”, he was just staring at what I was doing.

Then I said to Mary, “will you let Howard have a go and do the same “, she nodded.

She took her foot off of my shoulder and stood on that leg, then she put the other leg over Howard, with her foot on his shoulder. We were both sat close together, with one of our hands each placed on her bum cheek, stopping her falling backwards, and supporting her.

He was trembling, he had never been so close to Mary before, probably realizing that his dreams were coming true.

I said to Howard, “ Ok now it is your turn, do the same as I did”.

With that he placed his free hand on her lower leg, then he slowly moved his hand up past her knee and up to her inner thigh, he was very close to her pussy, then he paused, looked over to me and said, “Is it OK for me to carry on and do this?”.I told him to ask Mary, not me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.