A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 20

True Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

SATURDAY, CLASS DAY

Saturday morning was light and sunny, a good day for some fun I thought.I awoke Mary and asked her how she was, she told me she was still a bit sore from last night. I told her it will get easier from now on.

We got some breakfast and then I told her to go and get ready for the dance class, she told me she did not feel like going to the class.

I told her you must go as mum would ask why you never went, and also it would let Howard down, as he is looking forward to see you do a class.

I told her to put the crotch-less panties on under the leotard as it would make her camel-toe stand out even more. She reluctantly went and got changed into her leotard.

I went up to where she was changing and when I saw her in the leotard her camel-toe was more defined than ever, as she was wearing the crotch-less panties underneath, and her leotard was just covering bare flesh now. I thought that will get a few pulses racing.

She put her street clothes on, on top of her leotard, she was now ready to go.

I got ready and then I phoned Howard to ask him was he ready, he told me he has been ready since 7.30 this morning, he said, “I thought the time would never get to 9 am”, I chuckled.

We all got into my car and drove to the dance studio, the studio is a large oblong building with it’s own large car park, which is useful, there were a lot of cars already there, but we had no trouble in parking.

We went into the studio, all the front seats were taken as usual by all the mum’s, which suited us fine.

Mary went into the changing room with all the other girls to take their street clothes off.

Howard sat on the end seat, he seemed a bit fidgety, maybe unsure of himself. I sat next to him, there were two other seats in the back row which were empty, I wondered if Emily’s dad would be here, I hoped so. Sure enough he came in, he sent Emily into the changing room and came and sat next to me.

After he greeted me I introduced him to Howard, as my cousin, which is what I told the madam he was. It was then that I learned that he was called Dan.

We chatted for a while, then the music started and the girls started to come out in single file, the youngest first, then they gradually got older and bigger, Howard was sitting there like in a trance, he could not take his eyes off of all the lovely girls.

Dan and I looked at each other and smiled about him.

When the last one came out, which was Emily he muttered out a, “WOW”.

I then told him that was Dan’s daughter, he nearly froze, I told him it was ok, as we all like the same thing, he was relieved.

The girls all walked around the floor in file swinging their arms, this was the warm up part.

The girls split up into groups, according to age range, Mary was in the same section as Emily, they were all wearing tight leotards.

They started doing limbering up exercises, Mary’s group were nearest to us, which meant we had a good view of the eldest girls, they all looked great in their tight fitting leotards, which showed off their firm bums.

Again Howard murmured,”lovely”.

They went through different routines, then they came to the bar work part. The girls lifted their legs up with their foot resting on the bar, you could see most had nice camel toes.when Mary put her foot on the bar her camel-toe left nothing to the imagination, as she was wearing the crotch less panties it was very defined.

Howard took a sharp intake of breath when he saw it and Dan said “Oh my”. I saw a few women put their heads together, it had not gone unnoticed.

Dan asked me very quietly why her pussy was so defined, I told him she was wearing crotch less panties, the leotard was directly on her skin, he said, “I will have to get Emily some”. Howard also heard what I said, he had crossed his legs, I think it was to hide his erection.

Then the girls rotated so the next group could use the bar, some were adorable, when they used the bar it was good watching between their legs imagining those bald pussy’s underneath.

Howard seemed to be in a bit of a daze, he was just starring at the girls, he even was like that when the younger one’s came round, most of them could not use the bar, it was too high for them.

The class finished, Howard asked where the toilets were, I told him, he hurried out, I think he went to toss himself off.

Dan said,”that was good, your daughters camel toe was fantastic, I would like to see more of it. Would you all like to come back to my house for a drink, the wife is still away, so it will be ok?”.

I told him that would be nice, if Howard agrees we will come to yours. When Howard came back from the toilet he looked more relaxed, I thought I knew why, I told him about going to Dan’s house, he agreed.

The girls came out in their street clothes, we got into our cars and I followed Dan to his house.

When we got there, he asked what would we like to drink, I told him I will have tea, as I am driving, we all had the same.

The girls both went up to Emily’s room, the three of us were left alone chatting.

Dan said “We all know we like looking at girls, and what we would like to do to them, so we can all talk easy, OK?”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.