A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

When Ann came back from the bathroom, she came straight over to the bed and tried to get back in, I stopped her and put my hands either side of her hips and took a long good look at that lovely bald, pussy.

I told her she had a lovely body, she thanked me.Then I let go of her and she got back in bed and got right on top of me again.

This time she was a bit playful, I asked her how her stomach was, she told me it was ok now.

She straddled over me with her knees and lower legs on the bed, she was sitting on me just above my cock, she had a cheeky look on her face.she lent forward and started to pull the hairs on my chest, I let her do it for a while, then I pulled her forward towards me and planted a big sloppy kiss on her forehead.

With that she shuffled up the bed a bit closer to me, then she started tugging at my chest hairs again, I tried to stop her by pulling her forward again, this time another sloppy kiss on her neck, again another shuffle forward, at this time she was now sitting on my stomach

She carried on like this, each time pulling my chest hairs, me trying not very hard, to stop her.This time a sloppy kiss on her chest and small nipples, as she got nearer to me I could only reach her like this.

More tugging and more moving forward, now she was sitting on my chest, I was laying flat on the bed and she was over me, I tied to lean forward but could only sloppy kiss her small nipples again.

More tugging and shuffling forward, now I could only lean forward and kiss her belly button, she moved forward again, now her knees were level with my head, she was sitting right over me, I could only now reach just above her pussy mound, another big kiss there as well.

More shuffling forward, now she could not tug my chest hair as she was too far forward, she was practically sitting on my throat, I had to take the pillows away as my neck was bent, my head went down, then another kiss just on the top of her pussy, I was rock hard.

One more shuffle forward and she had her pussy right over my mouth, She then lowered her self down and let my mouth press against her pussy, all I couild do was give her another sloppy kiss, this time with a lick as well, this time she did not try and move forward, just stayed there with me licking her.

I got both my hands under her and pulled her pussy lips apart so I could lick inside her, she moaned, this is what she wanted. I kept on licking inside her lips and her clit, after a while another orgasm, I could feel the tremors going through her body.

I must have been licking her like this for about 10 minutes. I then told her to turn around, which she did, I made her lay flat on my stomach, bum in the air, I pulled her pussy lips open and licked her up and down this way, I even managed to give her bum hole a lick, that was good.

By now all the bed clothes were off of us, she looked round over her shoulder and said,”I can see your willy, it is very big”, she giggled as she said it.

Taking my mouth away from her pussy, I asked her, “do you like it?”, she looked back again still smilling, and said yes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.