A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 18

True Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

The next day I took Mary to school, then went and visited the sex shop again. The man on duty was the same one that I saw before, he asked me, was everything OK?, I told him yes all OK.

I told him those videos you gave me were awesome, one of them indicated that it would be continued, do you have the next one?, I told hiim it was the one where the guy came to check on the leaks.

“Oh yes, I know the one you mean, I thought you might like those two videos. Yes we do have the next installment, do you want it?, he said.

Yes please, and can I see what other ones you have?, I came back with.

He took me into the back room again and got the box of videos out from the locked cupboard. “ Here is the second part of the one you watched, (he handed me the video), look through these others, they are all similar to the ones you had before, all petite, I knew you would like them and want more, as they are real good, I also like petite”, he told me.

I chose another one, entitled, ~open for daddy~, I had a good idea what it would be like.

I then asked him, what other open crotch panties he had, he brought back a selection. I chose a red satin pair, and a pink lacy pair.

The man then said to me, “I have something else you might like, it is a crotch less bottomless leotard, you can get at the girl from both front and back without her taking anything off. In fact one of our girls is wearing one in one of our videos.”.

“Oh wow let me see “, I told hm.

He returned with the leotard, it was a dark burgundy color. He showed me how the girl puts it on just like a normal leotard, puts her feet through the leg holes, pulls it up over her shoulders then zips it up at the back. the only difference from a normal leotard is that the middle is missing, so all of her lovely parts can be seen. He also said it is very erotic for a girl to wear one under a skirt or dress, so she could be taken out and flash people.

“Do you have the video of the girl wearing one”, I asked.

“Sold the last one yesterday, but if you can wait fifteen minutes I can copy one for you from our master tape, it is worth the wait”. He said.

“Yes please”, I told him.

He went to copy the video for me.

When he came back I asked him how does it work when you take a girl on for filming?.

“Well the girl is brought here by her parent, or sometimes comes alone, we ask her is she aware of what sort of filming we do, if she says yes we take it further. We make her sign a form stating she is eighteen, we ask her address and that she consents to all that goes on in the filming. We never check on any of the address or age details she supplies. Then we decide on what she will and will not do, then we tell her how much we can pay her”.

“Do you know of any girl that might be good for our videos?”, he asked me.

I told him I know of more than one.

Bring them along, he told me. I said maybe I will.

After the fifteen minutes he went and got the video, he asked me do you like the title,”Four into one does go”.

I said,”Oh yes, really”, he told me to watch the video and see.

He told me this is one of our most popular girls and video.

I left the sex shop with three videos the open leotard, the crotch less panties, a vibrator and a cock ring for me.I could not wait to get home.

When I got home I put the second part video on.

It opened with the usual over eighteen disclaimer. Then the first shot you saw were the same two girls this time sitting in the lounge, like the first video you heard a doorbell ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.