A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 17

True Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

Mary went up and got in my bed, she was tired.

I went and watched the videos that the sex shop had given me.I had already watched part of one of them, where two men were doing the girl at the same time, she did not look big enough to take both of them, but she did.

There were good quality close ups of her bald pussy and bum hole, with and without cocks going in them.Also of her sucking them, then one of them lifted the girl up, he had her in his arms with her back to his chest, he was holding her under the knees and he spread her legs wide open.

He said to the other man,” Now put as many fingers inside her as you can”. The other man started to finger her, getting four fingers deep inside her, the girl was shouting out “Stop, it hurts”.

The man took no notice of her, he kept on doing her with his hand.

The man holding her then sat down on a bed, he turned the girl around so she was now facing him, he laid back on the bed pulling the girl with him, she was now on top of him both laid flat.He then pulled her legs up bent, so her bum was sticking up, he then got his cock inside her. He then told the other man to do her up the bum, he climbed on the bed and managed to get his cock in her bum hole, she was now double penetrated.

They kept on doing her this way till the men swapped holes, good close ups of cocks going in her.They both cum inside her, the camera filmed their cum dripping from both holes.

I had my cock out jerking to the film, but I stopped as I wanted to see the other film.

Then I put on the other video, it was of a two girls, they looked like twins.they looked even smaller than the girl in the first video.

Again the over 18 disclaimer came on the screen.

It started with the two girls sitting around a kitchen table, they were both wearing day clothes, short skirts and open neck tops, they were having lunch.

You heard a door bell ring, one of the girls went out the kitchen and returned with a man, she told the other girl that the man had to check out the water system, as there had been some leaks. He turned on the taps, all seemed ok.

He looked over to the girls and said,” where are your parents, are they at home?”. They told him no.

He then came out with, two lovely little things like you should not be left alone in the house, when will your parents be back?. They told him not for another two hours.

“Good”, he said.

He then asked them were they good girls and do what you are told, they both nodded and told him yes.

“Ok, I also have to check the water in the bathroom, please come with me”

They all went up stairs to the bathroom, in the bathroom was a shower and a bath.

“That is good, I will be able to test them both at the same time”he told them.

“Now I need both of you to help me, one of you get in the shower and one get in the bath”.

The two girls looked at each other in bewilderment.

“I have to have one of you in each so I can see if the water drains away with someone in it”.

“But we will get our clothes wet”, one of them said to him.

“You must take all your clothes off to make sure it is done right”, he told them.

“You will help me wont you”, he asked the girls.They both nodded sheepishly.

The girls started to undress, the camera went from one to the other, till they were completely naked.Then the camera went down to their bald pussies. They looked lovely.

“Oh my, what beauties you are and no hair between your legs”, the man said to them stooping down and peering at their bald slits

“Now to do the test correctly I must wash you both and rinse you off”.

He turned on the tap in the bath and run enough water just to cover her feet, he then started to wash her starting at her flat chest then down to her belly then down to between her legs, he put more soap on his hands and started to wash her pussy, the girl parted her legs a bit. He then run a finger in between her lips, he asked her did she like it, she nodded.

“Good, because you are going to get a lot more in a minute”, he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.