A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 16

True Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

The next day arrived and I still had in my mind what went on with Howard, I wondered if I am doing the right thing getting him involved with Mary.

I feel quite sorry for him being on his own and lonely, but it does turn me on knowing he fancies her. I will give it some thought and decide which way to go, also I will run it past Mary to see how she feels about it.

I got Mary to school in good time, reminding her to find out if Jan is coming to stay, she told me she would.

I waited a while after dropping her, and done my usual, drooling over the girls as they went into school.

When I got back home I got a phone call from my wife, telling me she may have to stay up with her mother a bit longer, till they get a live in carer for her, that suited me fine.

I then phoned the dance class, spoke to the “madam”, and asked her if it would be ok to bring my cousin to class so he could watch Mary go through her routine, she said it would.

So if I decided to take Howard along, it would be ok.

I have a strong big urge to do Jan, so with my wife being away a bit longer it may give me more chance to get at her, I hope so.

I had to go into town, while I was there I went into the local sex shop to see if I could get anything for Mary to wear or use on her.

I got her a small pair of crotch-less panties, also some sheer see through panties, they looked good. I also bought a large box of condoms, tubes of lube, a cock ring, a black dildo and some wrist and ankle restraints to tie to the bed.

The guy serving me said,”looks like you are going to have a good time”. I told him I hope so. He asked if I needed any Viagra, I told him not at the moment. He smiled.

I also browsed through the sex videos, he asked me was I looking for anything in particular, as we do have some very special ones he told me. He said, “going by the size of the panties you bought you must like petite”. I told him I do.

With that he took me into a back room, got a box of videos out from a locked cupboard and told me to see if anything there takes my fancy.

I looked through, there were some girls of Mary’s age and some younger, with older men.

“As you have bought a lot of things today, pick 2 out and have them for free on us”, he said. I did.

“Thought you might like some of those, we produce most of these ourselves”, he told me.

“You actually make these yourselves, really?”, I asked him.

Yes came the reply, and we are always on the look out for new models, so if you know any girls that fit into the size of the panties you bought who might be interested, come and see me, we pay well.

That nearly blew my mind, now that was food for thought.

I hurried home so I could watch the videos before I had to collect Mary from school.

I put one on, and the intro started with,”all girls in this video are of legal age”.

The girl reminded me of Ann, slim nice body and hairless, she was with two men, they took turns on her, doing every hole. I only watched a few minutes as I had to go and collect Mary, I was very hard.

On the way to school I thought that Mary, or any of her friends would look good in those videos, the mind was racing again.

I parked up near the school, Jan came out before Mary, she came to the car, gave me a big smile. I asked her if she wanted a lift home, she said yes please. She got in the front of the car this time, I was pleased at that. her skirt rode up a bit showing off a bit more leg.

She saw me looking and told me I am a dirty old man, then winked at me, I laughed, she then pulled her skirt up a bit more showing me a bit more leg. I then told her, “yes I am a dirty old man, and you are a little teasing slut”, we both laughed.

Mary was a little late coming out, but I did not mind, every time Jan saw me looking at her legs she gave out a chuckle. I still had the items in the car that I bought at the sex shop, I quickly looked through the bag and found the crotch less panties, I thought this is the perfect opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.