A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 15

True Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

The next day came and I was still buzzing thinking that my wife would not be back for at least a week. I had lot’s of prospects of doing things, like Mary as much as I wanted, also Howard next door, how should I handle him?, and maybe the prospects of doing Ann and maybe Jan, my head was spinning.

I took Mary to school and we saw Jan walking to school, I gave her a beep on my car horn, she turned and waved at us. She again had her skirt hitched up showing off those lovely legs.

When I dropped Mary off I told her to see what she can arrange with Jan, if possible, she told me she would.

When I got home Howard from next door was just going into his house, we chatted and I told him to come over tonight for a drink and a chat, I told him my wife would not be there so it would be a good time, to chat without worrying about what we are saying. He thanked me and told me he would love to come over, I told him about 8 o’clock would be good as Mary would then be going to get ready for bed. His eyes seemed to light up when I told him that.

I had a few things to do for the rest of the day, which kept me busy.

I went to pick Mary up from school, I got there a bit early hopping to see a few lovely young things coming out the school gate, I saw a few, which got me going.

I then saw Ann come out, she saw my car and came over to speak to me, she told me that a boy had asked her out for a date, she was trying to get me jealous.I asked her was she going, she said maybe, I haven’t made up my mind yet, with a glint in her eyes. She then asked when she could see me again, I told her I don’t know as it is a bit difficult, she went on her way.

Then Mary came out and she was with Jan, they both came over to my car, Mary said,”dad, this is Jan, who I have told you about”. I said to Jan,” Hi, yes you are as lovely as Mary said you are, and I have noticed you walking to school with your skirt hitched up showing off those lovely legs of yours, very nice”.

“That is naughty of you”, she said with a smile.

“I would like to be naughty with you “, I replied. “Yes I Know, Mary has told me, and maybe you can be naughty with me, we will see”, she told me, I asked her would she like a lift home, she said she would. Mary and Jan both got in the car, I got a good glimpse of Jan’s legs as she got in the back seat.

On the way to her house we chatted, and Jan came out with, “Mary has told me, that she has told you about what my dad does to me”.

“Yes, and I don’t blame him, I would do the same if you was my daughter”, I came back with.

Jan then said,” Mary also told me me that you are doing her, is that right?”, I told her it was.

“You are as bad as my dad”, she came out with, with a little chuckle.

“But I bet you like it”, I told her.

“Yes I do, and I think that you would like to do me as well, am I right?”.she asked, Mary had already told her I would.

I was a little taken aback.

“Yes I would, and I would like to do you both at the same time, now would’nt that be something”, I threw back at her.

Mary was just sitting there with her mouth open.

“Now that would be interesting”, Jan came back with.

It went quite for a moment or two.

I then said,” my wife is away at the moment she will not be back for about a week, would you like to come for a sleepover at some time?”, again it went quite. Then Mary said, “ that would be nice, only if you want to that is,” she told Jan.

“That could be fun”, Jan came out with.

We arrived at Jan’s house, on getting out the car she told Mary I will let you know when and if I can come and stay.

As we pulled away I said,”WOW, what have you been telling her?, that was full on”.

Mary told me what she had said to Jan.

During break time Mary got Jan on her own and said to her,”you know I told you I would not tell any of the girls what your dad does to you, well I have not told them but I have told my dad. Also I asked my dad to do to me, what you told me your dad has done to you, he was a bit reluctant but he done it to me, and it was lovely. Also I asked my dad does he like you, he said yes, I also asked him would he like to fuck you, he said oh yes he would.”.

That is how Jan knew I fancy her.

I wonder where all this will lead, I asked Mary, she told me we will just have to wait and see.

“Would you really like to fuck us both at the same time?”, she asked me. I told her that I would.

That gave Mary something to think about.

We got home, Mary went up and got changed out of her school uniform. After some time we got some food, and then sat in the lounge, that was when i told her that Howard from next door was coming over for a drink and chat tonight, this surprised Mary a bit.

Why is he coming over?, she asked, I told her that he is all on his own and it was a kind thing to do, and also I know he likes looking at you. This made her blush a bit.

I told her we know he likes peeping from his window at us when we are in the garden, and it might give him a thrill if he sees you. Also he seems a very nice man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.