A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 14

True Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

I awoke next morning, and to see Ann snuggled up beside me was a good sight, I woke her up and told her we must get ready as I have to drop you off at school, I want to be there early before Mary got there.

We got up and got washed and dressed and went down for breakfast.

Ann was dressed in her school uniform, which gave me a semi hard on when I looked at her. I thought about taking her up to the bedroom and doing her while she was in her school uniform, but thought better not, stop while you are winning I said to myself.

I dropped Ann off to go to school in another road near the school, I did not want anyone seeing her get out of my car. I then drove round the corner and parked near the school gates, I wanted to see all the lovely young things going into school.

I saw one girl walk past my car she had her school skirt hitched up so to make it look like a mini skirt, she had lovely long legs.When she got to the school gates she unfolded the waist band so her skirt went down lower and was now as it should have been, she would probably have got told off if the teachers had seen her like that.

I wondered who she was, was it Jan?, maybe.

I saw Mary and Lilly get dropped off by Lilly’s mum, they did not see me in the car ogling all the girls.

A bit later I drove back home.

I was at home for about an hour when the phone rang, it was my wife.She told me that she intended to come back today but her mother was in a worse state than she had realized, and she maybe would be up there for some days, she could not leave her with out some carers looking after her.

I told her stay as long as you need to, we all ok here.She said she would phone again tomorrow to let me know how things are going, and give me a rough idea when she would be back, I told her fine.

After I put the phone down I was thinking what naughty things I could do while my wife was away.

If nothing else at least I would be able to fuck Mary a few more times.

The day past to the time I had to go and collect Mary from school, and I was also going to give Lilly a lift to her home, I was looking forward to that.

I waited near the school gates looking at all the girls again. I saw Mary come out with Lilly, they then stopped at the gates and they were speaking to the girl I saw in the morning with the hitched up skirt and long legs.

When Mary and Lilly got in the car I asked them were they all ok, they said they were, I drove off to take Lilly home. While I was driving the girls were talking, Lilly said “yes and she always gets into trouble she aske;s for it the way she behaves, and she does not care either”. I asked who they were talking about, and Lilly said, “a girl called Jan”.

I asked was that the girl you were talking to at the school gates?, Lilly said it was.I thought, well I was right it was Jan I saw this morning.

Mary was very quiet, she did not say a word, she did not want to say anything that might give away to Lilly that she knew her father does her.

I dropped Lilly off and she went into her house.I asked Mary did she have a good time at Lilly’s, she told me it was ok, but I would rather have been at home with you.

It was then I told her that mum would not be back from grannies just yet, as she has to look after her. A big smile spread across Mary’s face. I then said to her, so that was Jan, I can see why her father does her, she is a lovely looking girl with long legs. Has she told you anything else about what she gets up to?

Mary said. “I asked her, do you have anything else you want to tell me, I promise I wont tell any of the girls?.What about the man who done you before your dad done you?”.

Mary told me Jan was a bit reluctant about saying anything else, but she told her that the man who first done her was her dad’s best friend called Paul.They were on a camping holiday, and one day her mum and dad and Paul’s wife went to get some food at the supermarket which was about half an hours drive away.

While they were gone Jan and Paul went down to the small river which was close by.It was a hot day, and Jan said she wished she could get in the river and go for a swim. Paul said to her why don’t you then.She told him she did not have a swimsuit, Paul told her you don’t need one, there is no one around, only me so you could go for a skinny dip.

Jan told Mary she was reluctant, but thought it would be ok, so she stripped off, Paul was watching her. she quickly got in the river which was slow flowing, the next thing she knew was that Paul had also stripped off and he got in the river with her. They were playing splashing each other, then Paul came closer to her and pushed her back into the river.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.