A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 13

True Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

We were in the kitchen making some sandwiches when the door bell rang. I thought “fuck, who can this be?”, I told Ann to go into the back room, as I do not know who it is.

I went to the door, and to my surprise it was Howard who lives next door. He said, “sorry to trouble you but I just want to put things straight, I was in an upstairs room in my house this morning and looked out the window and I saw you and your daughter in the garden, I hope you don’t think I was spying on you, as I saw you kept looking up at my window”.

I told him,”yes, I saw you up at the window and you were watching me and Mary, I did not think that you were spying on us at all, I thought that you were just enjoying the view as it was a nice day”,

“Well, yes I was, and it was good to see that Mary loves her dad, by the way she got on your lap “.

I then said to him,” if it had been me who was up at your window, I too would have wanted to watch, as Mary is a lovely looking girl, and to see her get friendly with her dad is rather erotic”.

This left him speechless, he managed to mutter out, “well yes, well, well yes, I suppose it is erotic”.he had to look at the floor and he went a bit red in the face, he really did not know what else to say.

To get him out of his awkward situation I said to him,” maybe you would like to come over one evening for a drink and chat about things”, He told me he would like to very much, I told him I would call round when the time was right, he thanked me and left. I thought to myself, that will give him something to think about.

I went back to the kitchen and called Ann out of the back room, she asked who it was, I told her the truth, it was the next door neighbour called to see if we could have a chat sometime about our gardens, she did not elaborate on my answer.

We made and ate our sandwiches and had a drink, I let Ann have some wine, I thought that might help her be more relaxed. I was even more fired up after my chat with Howard, and could not wait to get Ann back in the bedroom.

I told her, come on we have good things to do, I followed her up to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I took the gown off of Ann, she then took the gown off of me.

I was ready my cock was sticking right out, I asked her to give me a suck, I sat on the edge of the bed, and she got on her knees between my legs, she took my cock in her hand and put it in her mouth and started to suck me, and she feel my balls with her other hand. She only had the head of my cock in her mouth, I put both my hands on the top of her head and gently stroked her head and hair, on each down stroke I gently pulled her head just a little bit closer to my cock. my cock was going in her mouth bit by bit. She got about half of my cock in her mouth.

I thought to myself, I wonder what Howard would do or say if he could see this.

She carried on sucking me for a few minutes, then I got her to kneel on the bed with her face away from me, she was on all fours with her hands resting on the bed, I made her go down so her face was now resting on the bed with her bum sticking up, what a sight it was.

Her bald mound, slit and bum hole were on full view, I took in the sight for a few seconds then knelt down and started to lick her cunt amd bum hole. I knew she was enjoying it by the murmurs coming from her. In between the licking I also fingered her, first her cunt then her bum hole. I would lick from the top of her cunt all the way up to her bum hole.

I then started to finger her, my fingers went in her bum hole and cunt with no problem, I thought good.it should be easy to get my cock into both her holes. I thought that now is the time to fuck her, as she was in a great position, I got up, went to the bedside cupboard and got the lube. She glimpsed over and asked me what i was doing. I told her, just getting some gel to put on you so it will not hurt you when my cock goes inside you. She just murmured, ok.

I got the lube and spread a lot on her bum hole, and I worked a lot into the lips of her cunt, I also put a lot on my cock.

I thought, right now I am ready to do what I have been wanting to do to Ann for years. I got hold of my cock and guided it to her slit.I rubbed the head up and down her cunt lips, they opened quite easy.The head of my cock was now between her cunt lips, she felt warm down there.

I kept on just rubbing the head up and down her lips, also just pushing forward ever so slightly. Sure enough it was slowly going in her. I got the head inside her with no problem, then when it was about two inches inside her I felt the resistance of her hymen. I just kept it there for a while.

I ever so slightly I pulled it out and then back in again, letting her get used to it, she was ok with it. Every time I pulled it out I would pull it out a bit further so I could have more to push into her.I pulled my cock right out of her cunt and put loads more lube on my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.