A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 11

True Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

After I cleaned Mary up we both got dressed, and went out into the garden. I thought to my self, it would be nice to do her outdoors, with the chance of someone watching me do her.But I thought not at this early stage.

A few hours went by and I asked Mary to make sure she has all the things ready for her stay over at Lilly’s, her school uniform for Monday morning etc. She told me she had most of it sorted out already.

As I was seeing Ann tomorrow I wanted everything to go smoothly, and the thought of doing Ann got me going again.

I told Mary it would be good if we went to bed soon, as we have had quite a busy day, and we may want to have more sex tonight.She thought it was a good idea. We had some supper, then after a short rest we decided to go up to bed.

We went up into my bedroom, we both started to undress.She told me, “daddy I do not want to wear any nightie or panties tonight, I just want to get in bed with you, and be naked the same way as you always are”. I thought wonderful.

We both climbed into bed, it seemed so natural to be getting into bed with my daughter, but I knew it was not.

We watched a bit of tv for a while, but found it boring, so I turned it off and said to her,” I can think of better things to do than watch tv “.

Mary was laid on her back, and after I turned the tv off, I put my arm around her and pulled her on top of me the same way as I did with Ann. Mary felt lovely and warm and soft, my hands went all over her, taking in all the nice feelings of her body. While I was doing this she lifted her head a bit and kissed me on the lips, I returned her kiss, this led into a bout of deep tongue kissing, which we both seemed to like

I continued to explore her body with my hands, then I got her off of me, I got out of bed stood up and pulled the duvet off of her. I got hold off her ankles and pulled her sideways on the bed, pulled her to the edge of the bed so her feet were now on the floor. I pulled her legs open, knelt on the floor and started to lick that lovely bald pussy of hers.

After a little while of licking her in that position, I then pushed her legs right back so they were bent and rested them back onto her.I pulled her a little bit more back to the edge of the bed, and pushed her legs back a bit more, this now exposed her pussy and bum hole, I started to lick both of them, prodding my tongue in both holes, Mary was squirming on the bed with pleasure.

I then started to finger her, my fingers went into her pussy quite easy as she was wet, I got the first two fingers of my right hand quite deep inside her. I then turned my attention to her pink bum hole, again I got the two fingers in there easy. I finger fucked her pussy and bum hole for a few minutes, the sight was very erotic seeing me finger fuck her bum hole. I kept on doing her bum hole with my fingers and started licking her pussy at the same time, I loved that, I think Mary did as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.