A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

I went back to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, Mary asked what I brought in, I told her just some lubricant to use to help my cock go inside her easier, she just said ok.

I then asked Mary, would she go and put the panties on that I bought her, I asked her to put the red lacy ones on first, she said I will do it now. She came back with them on and nothing else, she looked great in them, I told her so.

I then said to her, I have done to you what you wanted me to do, now will you do something for me, she came back with yes, without thinking about it. I told her I would like her to lick and suck my cock, will you do it for me, again a quick yes.

As I was still sat on the edge of the bed, I told her to come closer, I got her to stand between my open legs I then put my hands behind her and felt her lovely bum through those red lace panties she felt lovely.

I then told her to kneel on the floor, her face was now right in front of my stiff cock, a perfect height I thought, I asked her to stick her tongue out and lick the head of my cock, she did, the sensation was intense. I then told her to lick up and down the shaft, again with out hesitation she was licking my cock shaft.I then told her to open her mouth and put my cock in, and suck it, again she done it right away.

The sensations were nearly tipping me over.

I told her, oh you do that so well, daddy loves it. She looked up with my cock still in her mouth and smiled at me, the sight was lovely and erotic. Then I had to stop her, I nearly cum, I told her to now go and put the black panties on, I wanted to see her in them, also it would give me a few minutes to calm down a bit.

She came back with the black sheer panties on, you could see all of her pussy in them, it was as I hoped it would be. She asked me do I want her to keep sucking me, I told her no, as it was now time to put my cock inside her as you want me to, she smiled and nodded her approval.

I got her to sit on the edge of the bed as I had been doing, I then knelled down on the floor between her open legs. being a lot taller I could reach all of her body, I started to rub her chest, then her small nipples, then all the way down to the top of her black sheer panties. I felt her pussy, and licked it through her panties, it was good for me.

I then pulled her panties down and off of her, she was now ready for my cock. I licked her pussy to make her wet, then I put lots of lube on the inside of her pussy lips, she liked me doing that rubbing it in to her. I then reached down and got hold of my cock and put lube on the head and a little bit down the shaft.

All was now ready, I shuffled forward so my cock was in line and touching her pussy, with my cock in my hand I parted her pussy lips with my cock, going up and down, doing this for some minutes, then I gave it a little push, the head went in inside her. she bucked a bit. I then eased it into her another inch, I looked up at her face, she seemed ok.

I could feel some resistance her hymen was stopping my cock go into her which I knew it would. I waited about 30 seconds, I gently pushed a bit more, but it did not go in her.Then Mary said to me, dad, I think you are too big for it to go in me. It will be ok I told her.I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and put a load more inside her lips and up to her hymen.then reached down and put a condom on.

I then put my cock back between those well lubed lips of hers, It went in as far as before, then I pulled my cock back a bit then thrust it into her, I was in.

She gave out quite a loud Ouch, Daddy it is hurting me, I told you you were too big. I told her it will stop hurting in a moment, and pushed it in a bit more, another ouch. I stopped for a few seconds pulled it out a bit then in again. Is it better now I asked her, she said yes but only a bit. It will get easier fom now I told her.

I took my cock right out of her, there was only a tiny amount of blood on the condom, I put more lube on my cock, and inserted it into her agan, it went in a lot easier. I then worked my cock into her a little bit at a time, my 7.5 inch cock was about half way inside her. I then pused it in a little bit more, then started to move it in and out of her, pumping her slowly at first then picked up speed till I could feel my load coming, I kept on, then I shot my load, my cock was jerking for some time emptying my sperm into the condom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.