A Cold Day - Cover

A Cold Day

Copyright© 2023 by Sand dune man

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of how I got to have long sexual relations with my daughters best friend,and eventually with some of her other friends.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   School   Incest   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Size  

It was a Saturday, and it was a cold morning.

I was still in bed having a lay in on Saturday.

Our daughter had her friend stay for a sleepover at the weekend.

My daughter normally goes to a dance class at 9.30 on a Saturday, her friend sometimes goes with her.

This time her friend did not want to go with her as I found out later. my wife shouted up the stairs that she was going to the dance class, and would be back in about 2 hours, I thought nothing more of it at the time.

Then I heard a noise coming from another bedroom, and then my door opened, it was my daughters friend, Ann.

“Why are you still here, why did you not go to the dance class?”, I asked.

Ann told me she was not feeling that good and did not want to go.

I asked her what was the matter and she told me that her stomach was painfull.

I beckoned her over to the bed, reached out my hand and touched her stomach, asking where it hurt.she said where your hand is.

She was very cold, I told her she had better get back in her bed and warm up, as she might get a bad cold.

Ann then said,” I do not want to be on my own, can I get in with you?”. Now I always go to bed naked, and I did not know what to say, then I heard my self saying,” you are freezing you had better get in quick”, without thinking of the problems it might cause.

Ann got in next to me and laid on her side, she was really very cold, as she had on only a thin nightie and a pair of cotton panties.

She laid on her back, I put my right arm over her and drew her near to me, she was now laid on her side with her head on my chest.My body heat might warm you up I told her, she nodded she was very cold.

With my right arm over her I started to rub my hand up and down on her back trying to warm her up, I done this for a few minutes, but she did not seem to get any warmer.

I told her it might be better if she got on top of me so she could get the whole of my body heat. She got her self on top of me face down with her head resting just under my chin, her legs were either side of my body.

“Are you ok with being like this?”, I asked her, again she just nodded.

I then started to rub her back with both hands over her nightie.this might warm you up I told her.I kept on doing this for some minutes, I then told her she was not warming up, would it be ok if I put my hands under your nightie and rub your back, it might be better, she said it was.

I put my hands down to the bottom of her nightie and put my hands on her bare back, I then started to slowly rub my hands up and down her back trying to warm her up. Every time my hands went to the top of her back the nightie rode up a bit. This went on for some time, I then told her that her stomach was still cold and it might be better if she took her nightie off so my body heat would get directly to her, she said ok.

With that I pushed my hands right under her nightie and slipped it off over her head, I told her to raise up a bit as it was still under her chin she did, and she looked at me and gave a little smile, I thought good.

She was now laying on top of me face down with only a pair of panties on, I was getting hard.

I continued to rub up and down on her back with my hands, on each down stroke I started to rub her sides near the top of her panties, which curled over at the top going down a bit each time, I kept on doing this till the top band of her panties were now half way down over her bum, again I asked her was this ok, she said it was.

I was now rubbing her bare back and the top of her lovely bum, I done this for some time easing her panties down bit by bit each time.

I then told her she was getting a bit warmer, and so was I, he he.

I then told her to bend her knees and put the soles of her feet against my legs, this would warm her feet up, she did.On doing this her panties slid down to the bottom of her bum, I knew it would.

I was now rubbing her from the top of her shoulders to the bottom of her bum, she seemed to like it, and so did I. This went on for some minutes.

I then started to rub the top of her thighs, where the band of her panties were, they were tight on her cutting into her legs a bit. I said to her would you be more comfortable if you took your panties off, she said she would, and with that she reached down and moved her legs and took her panties off, when moving her legs one of them touched my hard cock, she giggled a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.