Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

We Need The Money

Erotica Sex Story: We Need The Money - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

31531-1-01-why.jpg

“Why do you really want to do this, Melissa?”

“I told you, Dave. For the money. It’s just two weeks.”

“Are you going to have sex while you are there?”

“Dave, don’t ask questions that you do not want the answer to. You know I’ll be having sex. We discussed this already.”

“There are other ways to pay the bills. I can ask my parents for money!”

“I asked you to get a job six months ago. I was able to keep the lights on with my job at Walgreens, but I got fired. We have NO savings, and the kids need school clothes; we are probably going to get evicted and lose the car if I do not do this. It’s JUST two weeks. Why are you being such a baby about it? It’s not like you have to do it.”

“You are my girlfriend, Melissa.”

“Oh my God, Dave. I knew you would pull this shit. Was I your girlfriend when you cheated on me with my cousin?”

“I was drunk, and I’ve apologized a million times. Is that what this is? payback?”

“Dave, we need the money. This is 2,000 bucks for two weeks, cash. All you have to do is walk the dogs, take care of the kids, and play video games. I have to suck cock, and get my butt whipped by weirdos. Does it really sound like payback?”

“I am going to worry about you, Melissa. Do you at least get time off between sessions?”

“I do not really know. On the website, they say we are on webcam 24/7, and we basically have to act like dumb bimbos to be herded around. I’ll text you if I can.”

“24/7? Even while you are sleeping?”

“The guy who interviewed me just asked me if I will be on webcam 24/7 and if I had a problem with nudity. I am supposed to be in a dungeon cell with six other girls. I am guessing some pervert is going to watch us snore, or maybe we do it in shifts. I am up for whatever.”

“You are sexy when you snore!”

“Don’t try to butter me up now, Dave. Look, the basic webpages is like twenty bucks. I can ask the guy who runs it if we can get you a discount. If you are really worried about me, you can check in through the week?”

“You’d be okay with me looking at you with the other six girls?”

“Don’t act like you do not look at Porn. I’ve seen your Twitter feed, and your TikTok “Friends” are all Asian girls that dance around in t-shirts.”

“Sorry,” Dave shuts up.

The beleaguered couple step out of their car. “Here is the place Jeez, this looks like an old Office Depot. Is this really a dungeon?”

A guy is standing at the entrance with a clipboard. “Name?”

“Melissa Davies”

“Your brother can’t come in. Strip and sign these consent waivers.”

“He’s not my brother, he’s my boyfriend.”

The door guy looks Dave up and down and is not impressed)

Two weeks of intense, humiliating, and painful training occurs. Melissa is treated as a slave, pet trained, fucked hard, put away wet, stretched, poked, peed on, slapped, smacked, tickled, and tortured.

Dave arrives to pick her up, at the agreed upon time. He has had no direct contact with Melissa the entire time.

“Hello, Sir.”

“Sir?”

“Sorry Sir ... It’s probably going to take me a few days to go back to normal. I had to address all male trainers as my superior.”

“I kind of like it.”

“Did you watch my training, Sir?”

“Not really. I watched a little, but the kids needed stuff and kept interrupting me.”

He waited for Melissa to complain that he is whining about making dinner/taking care of kids/cleaning up. Those are things she normally does around the house and Dave had to do them while she was gone. The kids assumed she was visiting someone in the hospital.

(silence)

When they get home. She undresses immediately at the door.

“Melissa, the kids are home.”

“Oh ... do you think they will mind? I kind of got used to it, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.