Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories) - Cover

Proper Women (Anthology of Kick-Ass Short Stories)

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Proper Women (AoK-ASS) is a collection of perverted short stories written and edited by Mike McGifford and myself. He's a genius who can breathe life into a vignette and transport you somewhere in a single chapter. His writing is so good, that I collected the very best ones to share with you. A few of my own thrown in. Mike gave me permission to curate and publish the best ones. Each chapter will be self-contained and not related to the next unless noted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

These are short vignettes designed to transport you to a snapshot of time. Unless otherwise noted, they are stand-alone and not connected to previous chapters. My hope is that this anthology of short stories will inspire and amuse.

The name “Proper Women” was inspired by the running theme of the stories – which is quite simply women doing kinky things/being put in their place. I’ve checked almost all tags because the stories may at some point reference a particular fetish.

Vignette is defined as a brief evocative description, account, or episode, or a small illustration or portrait photograph which fades into its background without a definite border.

Some stories will be much longer than others, this first one is set in any house in your neighborhood. They often have minimal setup or exposition to get right into the meat of the story.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.