Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Summertime

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Summertime - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

They were all gathered that evening for pizza. Talia put aside for tomorrow the remaining part of her gluten-free pizza and asked for everybody’s attention.

“You guys remember the day we all met, on registration day?”

They all smiled and agreed.

“We remember how hot it was and how we rushed off in the Ninety Eight for cold drinks. I’m here to tell you, that day was mild compared to what’s coming. Ric, you know what I’m talking about.”

“She’s right. I grew up in Visalia, in the valley south of here, in a house without air conditioning. Some days were brutal, well over 100 degrees [38°C]. Day after day after day.”

“So, I propose summer rules for the house,” continued Talia.

“First, tops are totally optional. Personally, I’m proud of my new tits, and I get off on letting them bobble around in plain sight. We should just wear panties or shorts or boxers to protect the furniture.

“Second, Paul, we really should have a swimming pool behind our non-air-conditioned home. Realistically, though, a permit would never be approved for installing a full size in-ground concrete pool behind a landmark building.

“Instead, we should get an above-ground pool which would be considered temporary. With a deck and solar heating panels, a good-sized quality pool would cost about $15 to $20,000. We should get a plumber to install an outdoor shower to keep the pool water fresh.

“I think the pool should only be used by nude people; swimsuits would not be allowed. And we could have pads and loungers out there on the deck to lie on and sunbathe and what-not.”

This last said with a wicked and suggestive grin.

“Brains, and beauty. Does anyone object? Great! I’ll set up a designated account so T can make all the arrangements. She already has done some research, obviously.”

The ladies were obviously excited and whipped off their t-shirts and shorts. In his lap, Paul suddenly had Talia wearing just her panties, kissing him.

“Thank you! I can hardly wait. We have vanilla gelato and strawberry ice sorbet for dessert, what do you guys want?”

Second Dessert

Later, in Paul’s bed, they were cuddling.

“I hope I didn’t overstep with the pool thing, sweetie.”

“Not at all. Because of you, I made a ridiculous amount of money on that ‘dotcom’ stock you recommended, and the pool is an obvious improvement we can use. There’s really no way to retrofit our house with central air conditioning.

“I worry about you, because of all the hormones, you seem to be really sensitive to the heat. Right now, you’re like a little furnace in bed. I mean, you’re hot as in sexy, but also, you’re hot as in feverish.”

“I need to work off some energy, I guess. I’m going to ask you to lie face-down on the bed, on towels, while I give you a vigorous massage. Just tell me if I’m getting too rough.”

Talia brought the towels and a bottle of massage oil. She squirted oil on her hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil. She started with Paul’s back and shoulders. Pressing firmly, she pushed and pulled at his muscles until she could feel the tension and knots relaxing.

Moving down, she worked on his lower back, using plenty of pressure. Then, she moved down and began working his feet, calves, and thighs. Finally, his ass received the full treatment.

Talia’s arms and hands were getting tired, but Paul’s happy moans egged her on. It was time for him to flip over. When he did, his cock stood straight up like a flagpole. She put aside the remaining massage work and began jerking him off.

Paul coached her on technique since she was still very new at this. Then she stopped.

“Wha?” he asked.

She wiped his cock clear of the massage oil and brought out the flavored lube. After re-greasing him, she resumed tugging, occasionally bestowing a kiss on the head. Stopping and starting had just made him more eager to climax.

“I’m going to come, T, watch out!”

This was what she was waiting for, she enveloped his head on her tongue and kept stroking. Three, four, five jerks, and she was rewarded with a mouth full of spunk.

“That was terrific. Come up here, T, and kiss me.”

“You’re sure? Shouldn’t I rinse my mouth or something?”

“No. You’re fine, please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.