Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 8: Memorial Day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Memorial Day - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

Author’s Note:
The last Monday in May is a US Federal Holiday honoring those who have died in military service.

At Marysville State, Memorial Day marked the end of the Spring Semester. Talia thought she had been through five months of physical hell mixed with the burden of her studies.

Dr. Petersen’s injected experimental cocktail of hormones had done their job, almost too well. There had been nights where Paul simply held Talia while her body painfully reshaped itself, in ways and at speeds never seen before.

Paul had asked, his voice full of concern for her, “I can’t believe how much pain and discomfort you’ve been going through, all while carrying a full load at school.”

“That’s true, I was such a mess. I had aches and pains in parts of my body I had never even thought about before. When my breasts started growing, they were so tender. I could tell you were fascinated, staring at them. But they were too tender, I couldn’t bear to have them touched.

“And the first few times I had my period, so awful. I don’t want to think about those times, even now. But I’m feeling better, really. A lot better. It helped to have the constant love and support from my boyfriend. You helped me too, Paul.

“KIDDING!

“Let me clean up our stuff from lunch. Kerri’s gone upstairs to read trashy stories on her laptop. And Ric is back up in his room on his gaming rig, since today his online buddies have extra free time. So I wanted to spend some time this afternoon just relaxing with my boyfriend.

“I’ll be right back.”

Paul thought for a minute and then went off to the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth. From Talia’s tone and the way she was smiling at him, he presumed he was going to be getting a lot of kisses this afternoon.

“I’m back. Now that finals are over, I’ve had a chance to look back over the last five months, while I’ve been injecting Dr. Petersen’s hormone cocktail. You’ve hung in with me through everything. I’ve been itchy, and bitchy, and spotty, and stinky. No fun to be around. Not at all.

“All those times when Kerri would hear me crying in the middle of the night, and she would go and get you to come take care of me and cuddle. Those weeks when I was covered in pimples. And that time when I was vomiting, and you took me to the urgent care clinic.

“What a disgusting picture I was! Somehow, you’ve stuck by me through it all. I have never before felt that kind of love and care. And loyalty. I can never forget it.

“But now, I think it was all worth it, Paul. I feel so much healthier, and I finally feel like I’m visually tolerable instead of disgusting.

“Look at my Christmas photo and look at me now!” Talia moved out to the middle of Paul’s bedroom and she pulled off her A-shirt (tank top). Then she pulled down and stepped out of her baggy shorts and panties.

She had celebrated completing her last final exam by painting all twenty of her nails a glossy deep red wine color. Above her feet, her legs now tapered up to womanly hips and thighs, and a generous but proportional ass. A spray of pubic hair covered the mound above her pussy—but no hair yet grew on her lower lips.

Talia’s waist had become smaller but was not yet the “hourglass” shape seen on professional models. However, her breast development was surprising, she was already a “C” cup and could be sporting “D” or larger breasts before her hormone therapies were finished.

Make no mistake, Talia was never going to be a large woman. But after five months, she was a couple of inches taller, a few pounds heavier, more muscular, and fit, and certainly curvier.

“Talia, honey, seeing you preening like this is incredibly, ah, stimulating. It fills me with impure thoughts. What am I going to do with you?”

“Everything, Paul. You’re going to do all the things, until I beg you to stop. And, conversely, my goal is to make you walk bowlegged after you have so many orgasms that nothing more comes out of your penis until you can rest up.

“I’ve been studying for my classes, but I’ve also been studying more intimate subjects. And, as you suggested way back in Roseville, Kerri has been helping me too.

“You probably remember back in mid-April—you know, Income Tax Day—by then I had stopped having those incredible aches and pains in my frame, my bones. In their place, I started having a bad case of the ‘hornies,’ as Dr. Petersen predicted.

“At first I didn’t understand why my panties were getting wet and sloppy. The weather was warming up and you were wearing your satiny shorts that show the outline of your genitals bobbing around while you walk. On the back side they cling to your perfect buns.

“Paul, honey, can you find and buy six more of those shorts to wear every day this summer? That is, if you put on clothes at all.”

Talia winked at him, and he grinned back, although he was slightly scandalized by her directness.

“Getting back to mid-April, I knocked on Kerri’s door one evening. Ric, to my surprise, opened her door and said, ‘I was just leaving. Kerri!? Talia is here.’ and we passed in the hallway. The funny thing was, Ric looked agitated in the same way that I felt.

“Well, that night Kerri explained a lot, about feeling horny, about why my little kitty was getting so damp, and how to stop her from drooling so much by masturbating with BOB.”

“Bob? Who is Bob?” Paul asked, jealously.

“No, it’s an acronym for ‘Battery Operated Boyfriend,’ she lent me hers until I could buy my own BOB. And some rechargeable batteries. Like some boyfriends, I hear, BOB can be very needy.

“Kerri said, ‘Ric left here quickly tonight to go jerk off, that is, masturbate. Today, I’m on my period and didn’t want him inside me. I just worry that penetration is too messy. Inside me I’m hiding a giant tampon, but we can still do show-and-tell just like school.”

“Kerri continued, ‘First, I’m going to show you how we girls do it. I can even show you how our boyfriends do it.’

“Oh, that reminds me. Paul, have you been jerking off since January, because of me?”

“Yes, a few times a week. I usually imagine you in here naked with me, like you are right now. But now that I’ve seen you, I’m going to jerk off every night for weeks to come. Oh, sorry for the pun.”

“Pun? What? Oh, I get it, sorry. You were saying?”

“For weeks and weeks, because today you are gloriously naked and breathtaking. Um, can I see your back side, too?”

Paul twirled his finger. She got the idea and spun around. Then, flirtatiously, she stuck her ass in his direction, causing him to gasp.

“You are a Goddess, Talia, perfection. My fantasy woman, right here, close enough to touch. Your body is seared into my brain, I’m going to rub myself raw remembering this moment.”

“Maybe not tonight, Paul. I’m going to offer you an alternative to your hand. To start with, maybe you should get your clothes off too, and set free your poor dick from its tight confinement.”

Meet the Goddess

“I’m hesitating, Talia. I’m not very tall, because of my Asian heritage. If you compare me to porn actors, I’m not going to impress you, even though I’m actually normal-sized. (Although, right now, I’m so hard I feel larger than normal.) Are you sure?”

“Paul, I am EAGER to see you, all of you. Please.

Christ in a rowboat, Paul, you’re BIG. Now I feel a little nervous with my excitement, like I’m strapped into a roller coaster approaching that first big drop.

“Before you put that monster inside me, you need to buy a bottle of lube. I’m going to suggest you find a good flavorful version, ask Kerri.

“Anyway, that night back in April Kerri taught me how to ‘jill off,’ that is, masturbate. Would you like to see that? Dumb question. Of course you would, your cock just jerked, and it’s drooling now at the tip. Would you be helpful and please get me a towel?

“Thank you. This will be my first time in front of you, and I don’t want to leave a wet spot. Yeah, maybe put another towel down on your comfy chair there and sit where you get the best view.

“So I’m spreading my legs, knees up and wide apart so you can see.

“Kerri and I compared our pussies in the mirror. I have a much bigger clit, you see it there, it sticks out when I’m excited, like now. But it’s too sensitive at first. I like to start by pulling on my lips, putting my fingers inside, tasting my natural fluids.

“Have you eaten pussy, Paul? Would you like to eat mine?”

“Yes, and YES!”

“Soon, honey. I’m getting really horny now, so I can start playing more directly with my clit. First, I push it left and right, sliding my finger along the sides of it. I go down and lube my finger with more of my natural flow, so my clit stays lubricated while I push and pull it, from side to side and up and down. Oh, I’m getting hot now. I’m gonna come in front of you, is that alright?”

“Please!”

“Oh, oh, that’s it. Coming now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.