Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 6: Talia Goes Into the Shop

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Talia Goes Into the Shop - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

If Talia was a car, she needed a complete overhaul, starting with the fuel system, in other words, food.

Dr. Barry Russell and Paul Takahashi worked together getting her comprehensive medical insurance which coordinated with her CSU Marysville Student Health plan. With that in place and verified, they selected Dr. Mary Worth, a highly regarded local primary care doctor.

Dr. Worth squeezed Talia in on Tuesday at 5:00; she took one look at her deprived physique shivering in the paper gown and wrote immediate urgent referrals for Gastroenterology (digestion) and Endocrinology (glands, hormones) specialists.

The “Gastro Doc,” as he styled herself, quickly diagnosed Talia with celiac disease, meaning she was completely gluten intolerant. Gluten is a protein, a component part of wheat. In her case her body’s immunity reaction to gluten invariably damaged her intestines, causing diarrhea, bone loss, pain, malnutrition, delayed puberty, in short, almost all of Talia’s issues since childhood. As most of the cheap food she had received was made with wheat flour, she was constantly sick.

Being a pre-teen, lacking access to doctors or health information, she chose to eat as little as possible. Particularly bread, which she had guessed (correctly) was a source of some of her misery. She also never drank milk, thinking her symptoms were from being lactose intolerant (maybe she was).

Years of being afraid to eat and untreated diarrhea had left her significantly malnourished. Privately, Dr. Worth thought she was dealing with anorexia until the celiac diagnosis came in, and she reviewed all the notes from Talia’s file.

The infuriating thing was that 19 year old Talia’s life of deprivation and suffering was absolutely unnecessary. Celiac disease is a well-known and commonly diagnosed autoimmune disease in young people (identified since the 1950s) and the wheat-free diet treatment is well understood by doctors, if she had ever been to see one.

In the weeks following Thanksgiving Talia went on a strictly gluten-free diet, and her digestive issues seemed to magically disappear. For the first time in her life, she was able to eat normal amounts of food. It was easy to substitute, for example, rice and oats as carbohydrates to replace wheat in her diet. Talia began consuming regular portions of calories and nutrients, while avoiding the specific protein in wheat that sickened her in the past.

The next step was to start working on her physical development. Growth and other hormones are normally controlled by glands in the body. These are the pituitary, thyroid, adrenals, ovaries/testes, and so on. Because of her chronic malnutrition, these glands needed to be “switched on” to help Talia grow physically—to become a woman.

Dr. Cassandra Petersen was a board-certified endocrinologist. In plain English, a credentialed expert gland specialist. Talia and Paul drove nearly an hour down to her Roseville office.

“Thank you, Talia, for coming to see me. I want you to know I have reviewed your file closely. Seeing you in person just confirms what I was expecting. I want to be very honest with you and speak quite directly. It might be better if your boyfriend took a seat outside.”

“Oh, no. I want Paul’s support.”

“All right. Well, here we go. To begin with, your growth has been severely stunted—sorry, there’s no other word that fits—stunted by your severe lack of nutrition. Your bone density has suffered, and your bone length was impaired, diminishing your height.

“I propose injecting human growth hormone (HGH) directly. Over time, it may cause you, quite literally, ‘growing pains,’ like some adolescents have. You will feel these pains as your body tries to mature and develop your bone structure.

“The further treatment is more complex, and I need to make sure I get your ‘informed consent’—which is a legal term that says I have explained the risks and the benefits of my proposed treatment, compared to other options.”

Dr. Petersen described her preferred option as a specially compounded “cocktail” of hormones, designed to bring on and rapidly reverse her delayed puberty.

“This will also be an injection. I have to warn you, Talia. If this experimental therapy works as expected, it’s going to have drastic effects on you. I need to confirm: you and Paul are not sexually active, correct?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.