Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 3: Domestic Tranquility

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Domestic Tranquility - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

A month after the end of May, that is, the end of Paul’s relationship with May, life in the Victorian was splendid.

Having dinner together every night built strong bonds of friendship among them. They began to think of each other as family.

Another factor that brought them together was, surprisingly, their studies. They were all five weeks into the Fall Semester and making good progress in their courses.

Ric, for example, because of his emphasis on theater arts and literature, was highly skilled at writing. Since all of them needed to write papers and essays, Ric helped them improve their writing and correct mistakes.

Paul was settling into an information sciences major. He not only kept all their laptop computers humming along, but also, he created a shared networked server and storage system for the household. Talia managed only a feeble objection before gratefully accepting one of Paul’s older laptops for her schoolwork.

Kerri was often huddled with Ric, going over scripts and stories with him. She would “run lines” of dialogue so he could practice.

Talia’s contribution was to take over and supervise budgets and expenditures for the household. Secondarily, Paul asked her to help him stay on top of some of his investments. Not in any decision-making role, but instead to recognize and evaluate how those parts of his portfolio were performing.

Talia quickly found that a mutual fund that advertised high returns was actually not making Paul much money, because the sales and management fees were excessive.

When she showed him the difference between what his fund and a similar but low fee (“no-load”) fund had returned in previous years, he was shocked. That high-cost fund was only a small portion of his assets, but over that length of time the discrepancy added up to hundreds of unrealized dollars.

“Holy shit, Talia, I could kiss you!”

“OK.”

“OK? What?”

“Go ahead.” Talia closed her eyes.

Paul suddenly “got it.” He leaned in and kissed her, first chastely, then with more heat.

She murmured, warmly. “I enjoyed that. You kiss nicely.”

There was a pause.

“Uh, thank you? Yes, thank you, but it was my pleasure,” he responded, a little nervously.

Talia, also feeling uncertain, began shuffling the papers she had printed to show him.

“I need to fire my broker, it seems,” said Paul. “This other fund you showed me, please give me the details so I can make the switch. Next, I have some other investments I want you to review for me. But, not as a favor. I’m going to start paying for your advice.”

“You don’t have to do that, Paul.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.