Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 24: Twinkling Palms

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Twinkling Palms - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

After they all congratulated the new tenant, Talia asked for the floor.

“I’ve decided to take a little of my money and spend it on you all for the Christmas holiday. Except Ken and Sheila, because they need some quiet time together and also their studio business is extremely busy over the holiday break. We’ll get them the next time.

“On December 23rd, the four of us plus Pam and Barry are flying first class to Lihue City on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. We will be sharing a three-bedroom suite at the Grand Pacific Resort. We’re going to be staying five lazy days. There are many things to do there if you are feeling active, including plenty of natural scenery and gorgeous beaches.

“It’s another reason we aren’t taking Sheila. With her pale thin skin, the sunlight on those tropical beaches would turn her into a crispy critter in just five minutes. Hawaii has little appeal for her.

“I looked it up. Our flight leaves San Francisco at 4 p.m., it’s five hours in the air. Because we cross time zones, it will be 7 p.m. local time in Hawaii when we land. I think we should check in to the hotel, have a quick dinner, and then get to bed.

Lihue, Kauai

At the airport, their rental car was ready for them. By island standards, it was very large, a full-size American SUV. They drove to a steakhouse near their hotel and settled in for a reasonable meal.

Afterwards, they drove up to the front of the resort to check in and their bags were taken up to their suite on the top (third) floor.

Paul looked around him and laughed and laughed. The hotel had strung multicolored and twinkling Christmas lights up in the fronds of the property’s palm trees for a festive, if incongruous, holiday display.

Once the room setups were completed and the hotel staff sent away, Kerri groaned and began stripping off her limp travel clothes, quickly followed by Talia. The patio doors were open to the large balcony (“lanai”), and the two women walked outside and leaned their forearms on the railing. Over the balcony, light cooling breezes kept the evening air comfortable and pleasant.

Their butts, oriented back toward the room, were easily visible in the moonlight. Ric and Paul exchanged smiling glances and also undressed. Paul pulled over a teak chair while Ric found a padded chaise which he could roll behind Kerri. They sat behind their girlfriends and buried their faces into their ass cheeks, gently slurping away on their labia and clits.

After a few minutes of this, Pam and Barry walked out of their bedroom and were watching the four lovers together on the balcony. Then they wandered over to a large leather sofa, undressed each other, and began oral sex “69” style, Pam on top.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.