Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 23: The Vote

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Vote - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

It was Kerri’s night to prepare dinner. Sheila had called ahead and mysteriously requested an extra meal for a guest. At six o’clock, the group filed into the dining room where they met Sheila’s guest, Ken.

“I’m so glad to meet you all, I’ve heard so much from Sheila about each of you. I’m Ken Clark, I’ve just completed my Fall Semester contract as a visiting lecturer in Earth Sciences at CSU Marysville. Before leaving town, I was taking a last walk on the Sutter Buttes when I got bitten by a rattlesnake, and then rescued by Sheila. I owe her my life.”

“You’re not the only one,” added Ric, with a huge smile.

“She told me a little about that, trying to make out like saving people is just a little thing she does, like stamp collecting.”

“Oh, damn, I’m getting weepy again,” interrupted Kerri. “Sheila—”

“Let him explain, Kerri, it was no big thing—”

“ANYWAY, so I’m in the medical center under observation after being treated for the bite. Sheila comes back all washed and shampooed.

“Looking like this. Like this! Oh my fucking God! And then, the final blow. She gave me two of Talia’s Oatmeal Raisin cookies! Sheila, sweetie, will you marry me?”

“Ken, shut up. I did agree to stay overnight with him to make sure he was recovering properly. And we talked, and talked, and talked.”

“From Sheila I learned all these wonderful things about the people who live here in this fantastic home. About Kerri’s parents, who are now also T’s parents too.

“Before the snake, I was already on my way out of town. My lease was ending and my CSU appointment was terminated, I was at loose ends. Now, I desperately want to stay here in Marysville.

“I know it’s a sudden imposition, Paul. But I would really like to live here with Sheila. I can pay some rent. I have some skills to work in Sheila’s photography business. From what I understand, all five of you are a community—a family.

“So, in addition to Paul, I’m hoping that all of you will consent to me moving in with Sheila. Talia?”

“I guess I want to know how you really feel about Sheila. ‘Sudden’ is the right word, it’s only been a few days, really.”

“I’m a light sleeper, so I usually wake up before she does. I always thought this expression was hyperbolic silliness, but I see her pretty face in the morning light and my heart leaps. I feel it in my chest.

“I’ve had girlfriends, relationships, I’m approaching age 30. But I’ve never felt like this before. Most of all, lucky. What about you, Ric?”

“Our home has felt a little out of balance since Sheila moved in, making it three to two. Don’t get me wrong, Kerri is my partner, I love her. She has my heart. But it can be distracting to have Sheila around sometimes, with her incredible looks. To be honest, my cock doesn’t have the moral and ethical control of the rest of me. I don’t want to appear disloyal to Kerri, so life is better if you have your own partner here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.