Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 21: Reconciliation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Reconciliation - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

Standing in the doorway of their bedroom, Paul watched Talia throwing her clothing into an open suitcase. Then she caught sight of him and frowned.

“I’ll be gone soon, don’t be concerned. Kerri can send on the rest of my things in a few days.”

“Talia, I’m so very sorry. I love you. Please don’t leave us.

Don’t leave ME.” He grasped the doorknob for stability and sank to his knees.

“I’m begging. You are my life, T. I thought I was, well, holding you back. I was WRONG.

“This is your home, your bedroom. If you want, I’ll go sleep in the parlor. But, please, stay here with the people who love you. I love you most of all.”

“Paul, earlier you wouldn’t even look at me. What changed?”

“I had this feeling, this conclusion, that you would be stronger and happier and more self-confident if I got out of your way. In spite of everything, you didn’t feel beautiful. I blamed myself.”

“Barry came out to talk to me. T, he was weeping! He said he failed you as your doctor, and as your dad. Because we got so fixated on your physical health and didn’t give enough consideration to your emotional and psychological needs.

“He and I both thought love and support would be enough to overcome the deficits of your previous life. And you know we all do love and support you, me most of all. But I’m not educated and/or trained to provide the therapy and counseling you absolutely need.

“I was feeling that I was FAILING you and you would be better off being on your own. It was so hard!”

“Paul, promise me. Never do that again. Believing you no longer loved me was unbearable pain.”

“Pam and Kerri came out on the veranda and also urged me to reconcile with you. I think your sister was going to get violent if I didn’t haul my ass up here to you and fix things.”

Paul was still kneeling.

“Are you going to stay, Talia? Please?”

“Yes.”

“Should I move to the parlor?”

“No, you stay up here with me. I insist. Now get the fuck off your knees and kiss me. Make me believe you with your lips. Mnph!

“Wow! I believe you. Wait, why are you crying?”

“I came up the stairs heartsick, terrified. I was afraid I had foolishly destroyed my most important relationship, hurting the one person I love above all.

“Let’s quickly put your clothes away and go downstairs. We need to show everybody that we are a couple again. I believe even Sheila was crying and was worried that she was partly to blame for all of the distress tonight.”

“Paul, I made a killer dessert for us, I think everyone will like it: Lemon Meringue. We could all use a little sugar I think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.