Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 2: Paul’s Solution

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Paul’s Solution - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

“But what am I going to do?”

Paul had parked at a busy supermarket where they could sit and talk.

“All right, I need to tell you about myself, and that’s going to make a lot of things easier. To start with, I have a lot of cash on me. At the very least, I can easily buy you a nice hotel room for tonight.

“Please, Talia, don’t worry about it. Like I said, you aren’t going to be in danger, if I have anything to say about it. Leaving you back in that dangerous area would be unconscionable.

“Now, I need to explain. In her will, my great-aunt didn’t just leave me this giant car. She also left a six-bedroom Victorian house, and a lot of money.

“Until a few months ago, I lived there with my mother. I was taking care of her, but she’s got early-onset Alzheimer’s and now needs 100% care. In fact, she no longer recognizes me, and doesn’t even speak any more.”

Paul was choking up, and had to gather himself for a moment.

“I’m going to take a giant leap here, but now I’m alone in that giant old house, and I was going to start looking for roommates. Would you be willing to consider living in my house, at least temporarily?

“I promise, nothing improper will happen. I want to bring all of you there tonight, and ask you two, Ric and Kerri, to be supporting Talia to make sure she feels safe and comfortable. I’m sorry for putting you on the spot, Talia, but what do you think?”

“You’re being very generous, Paul. And, obviously, I’m in a very tough situation. Ric, Kerri, will you come with me to see the place?”

“I will,” agreed Kerri, and Ric nodded. Paul restarted the Oldsmobile and they drove off.

1905

“Well, here she is, in all her ornate and elaborate glory. It’s a Victorian, built in 1905—just before the Great Earthquake and Fire devastated San Francisco in the following year.

“The guy who built it had made his fortune in hydraulic gold mining.

“Anyway, how about I just let you explore all three stories. My bedroom has blue painted walls and a green cover on the bed. The other bedrooms are lightly furnished, but they do have beds with fresh linens. So, pick whichever one of them appeals if you decide to stay.

“I hope you do.”

Paul went to the kitchen and made himself a pot of tea, decaffeinated—so he would be able to sleep later in the evening.

Fifteen minutes later, all three of them were back.

“So, Talia, will you stay in my house? And if so, which bedroom?”

“I have decided on the one on the second floor that has the pale pink wallpaper. But Kerri has an objection.”

“Kerri? What is your issue?”

“It’s not about Talia in your pink bedroom. My problem is, I want to live in the yellow-painted bedroom across the hall on that same floor. Can I stay here, too, please?”

Kerri struck an exaggerated, coquettish pose, and batted her eyelashes.

Paul looked over at Talia, who shrugged with a “what can you do?” expression on her face.

Rolling his eyes, he looked over to Ric. “Can you believe this?”

“It’s crazy, Paul. Kerri really surprised me. I wanted the yellow bedroom too, but I guess I’ll take the third floor room with the window seat.”

“What have I done?” Paul whined. Yet, secretly, he was happy. If nothing else, his roommate issues were now solved.

Two Weeks Later

Talia, Kerri, and Ric were all moved into Paul’s place within a week of their first visit. He decided to charge Kerri and Ric a very small rent to cover groceries and utilities. Surprisingly, all four of them were competent in the kitchen, so arranging meals was going to be easy.

Kerri did still notice, however, that Talia was continuing to eat only very sparingly. She estimated that her less than five foot tall roommate weighed less than 80 pounds (36 kg).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.