Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Party!

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Party! - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

A month after the fire, the Victorian house had been fully restored and improved. Paul had used the opportunity to completely upgrade and replace the elderly wiring inside the walls, upgrade the solar panels, and equip each bedroom with a window-mounted air conditioner.

Talia found a new company to maintain the pool with improved chemistry—using only half as much chlorine. Paul’s skin rash issue was therefore resolved.

An unexpected result of the fire was that Ric’s airway improved and he no longer snored while sleeping. Kerri and Ric were now together every night in the restored third floor bedroom.

Yosef Abboud received, and rejected, a settlement offer from the state for $2,500,000. Then, after much wrangling, Talia settled for $6 million, with Abboud taking his $2 million share.

Right away she was planning for their new tradition of a Thanksgiving feast. After checking with Paul, she upgraded the kitchen with new appliances and marble counter tops. Then she began planning the menu.

Cooking started on Wednesday for the Thursday afternoon meal. Pam and Barry arrived that evening. Since it was still quite warm even after sunset, they simply dropped their clothes and climbed into the pool with Kerri and Ric. Then Sheila returned from her studio and joined them.

“Sheila, I’m surprised. Even though this pool is cool and refreshing, you still look all flushed and heated,” observed Barry.

“I guess a confession is necessary. A whole lot of my studio work is now, um, intimate with couples. That is, explicit. I had a young pair this evening that were just gorgeous and very enthusiastic. I must have shot 30 or 40 frames just while they were undressing each other. And he was so absolutely focused on her comfort and pleasure. It wasn’t until after her first orgasm that he began to include his own pleasure.

“I have to admit, I was feeling jealous of her. Don’t get me wrong. I love living here with Kerri and Ric, and Talia and Paul. But sometimes I wish I had my own intimate partner, like they do, and like you and Pam have together.”

“How many couples have you photographed?”

“About forty. They come from all different backgrounds, mostly in their twenties but a couple in their fifties or sixties. I’ve given a few of them discounts if they allow me to use their images (anonymously) in my portfolio for marketing.”

“Have you done Kerri and Ric?”

“One of my ironclad rules is that I never reveal any specific information about my clients. You would have to ask THEM.”

Kerri had been listening. “It’s OK, Dad. Yes, Sheila has photographed us. And, truth be told, it was so hot, uh, stimulating, that I just about fainted. There’s something so thrilling about exhibiting yourself in that way. And when I saw the finished album, well, I had to attack Ric all over again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.