Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 13: Mermaids and Mermen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mermaids and Mermen - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

Through July and into August the city of Marysville lived up to its reputation for oppressive summer heat. All four of them were in the pool for hours daily.

Kerri’s blonde hair was picking up a distinct green hue from the pool chemistry. And then Paul started coming down with a red inflammation across his skin, diagnosed as “chlorine rash” when he saw the dermatologist.

So, the outdoor above-ground pool, which started out as such a huge benefit, had become a liability.

Only Ric could tolerate this weather, owing to having been raised without air conditioning through most of his life—in an area of California that was as hot, or even hotter, than Marysville.

Between the heat, the rash, the exile from the pool, and not wanting to be touched, Paul was miserable and morose. He actually snapped at Talia, then spent the rest of the day apologizing to her.

Kerri took this all in, grieving for her friends. With no idea what to do, she called Mom. When she mentioned Paul’s medical issues, her father got added to the call. He said, “I think you four need to take this very seriously. You know, it’s even been kind of toasty up here in the mountains.

“Do you remember when we spent two summers in Carmel; you were nine and ten?”

“Oh yeah, that was great! Beach every day—”

“All six of us need a break, and some cool weather. I’m going to rent a vacation house on the coast with three full bedrooms. The four of you will be our guests!”

“I can’t ask you to do that!”

“You’re not asking. I’m offering, and I won’t accept any answer but yes.”

Shores of Aptos

Identifying himself as retired “Doctor” Russell opened some doors in the vacation rental businesses, even though it was high season. A retired couple was happy not to be renting to irresponsible youths who might cause problems with the neighbors or property damage.

They welcomed the Russell group for a full week in their beautiful home. It was a block away from the beach on the shores of Monterey Bay, in the small town of Aptos near Santa Cruz.

Pam called them together. “You all have to see this master shower, especially Paul. There’s room for the four of you in there at once, six nozzles, and a hose and spray handle for those tricky spots.

“Perfect in case any sand gets in where it shouldn’t. Now that we’re all here, I’m going to be very direct. I actually dislike big beds like this king here. I like to sleep with my husband being the big spoon to my little spoon.”

Kerri might have been embarrassed, but she just smiled.

“There’s a reasonable bedroom and bed down the hall, we’ll take that one. Besides the four of you in this super-shower, you four can share this giant bed as well. If you want. My daughter has spilled the beans, you might say. Hell, if I was 25 years younger, I might jump in there with—Mnph!”

Ric had put his arms around Pam and kissed her intensely. When he released her, he whispered, “Any time you want, Pam.”

“Oh, my. Wow. I mean, well, sort yourselves out. For the rest of today, I’m going to check out the kitchen and make us a simple spaghetti dinner. I brought everything I need to throw together; we’ll eat around 5:00.

“Then, Barry brought his good camera and some equipment, and he wants to take some pictures of us in the good light as the sun goes down. So, after dinner, it will be swimsuits on and then walking over to the beach.

“If there are just a few people around and no kids, he wants some topless shots. Of me, at least. The four of you, it’s your option.”

“I’ll go topless,” volunteered Ric. “Me too,” added Paul.

“OK, wise ass, I’m going to require a shot of me licking your nipples then.”

“You can lick mine then I’m going to lick yours!” shot back Ric.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.