Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: After Dinner

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: After Dinner - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

Talia was the first one to stretch out nearly nude on Paul’s mattress.

“Nervous?” asked Kerri.

“Not at all, just excited. You’re all my favorite people, and I plan to screw all of you before the night is done.”

“All of us? I’ve come to the right mattress,” observed Ric. His plain white underwear was stretched out by his erection.

“Bring that bulge to me!” ordered Talia, she tugged out the waistband and swallowed about half of Ric’s cock. Once he was thoroughly wet, she released him, scooted back (to be completely on the mattress), pulled off her panties, and spread her legs.

“Come and get it!”

Not being completely stupid, Ric climbed on and plowed his cock deep into T’s pussy. She gasped, stunned but delighted by his prick, so much wider than Paul’s. (Although not as long.)

As he screwed her, she noted the differences between Ric and Paul’s styles. Ric was more aggressive and urgent. Not a bad thing, just different! She found herself clutching at his body as her passion rose rapidly to meet his.

Then she felt the spurts of his warm wet come flooding into her and they clung together as she felt his body spasm against hers as he cried out. Kerri was riding Paul and recognized the sound of Ric’s outburst, smiling. Kerri leaned over and kissed Talia, as if to congratulate her for a “job well done.”

Driving her hips upwards, Talia ground her clit against the hairy root of Ric’s cock to be sure of her satisfaction.

Kerri realized that in the bed only Paul had yet to come, so she scrambled off, spun around, and grasped his dick—gently twisting the shaft in her hand while she slurped and slobbered liberally around the edges and the tip of his head.

She knew from Ric that Paul (like almost any man) could not resist this special treatment, and come boiled from inside him in a matter of moments.

Sweaty bodies littered the top of Paul’s bed, as the four of them slowly recovered from their exertions in the heat.

“Well, that was fun. Is the game on TV yet?” asked Ric. Kerri whapped him on the upper arm.

“You just now lived the fantasy of any 20 year old straight man, with two hot women in an orgy. And you’re thinking about Baseball?”

“It’s the Dodgers playing the Giants at Oracle Park, Kerri. For first place in the West. I’m only human!”

Kerri turned to Talia and Paul for support, only to be disappointed. Paul was already halfway out of the room, stopping only to pull his satin shorts on before lounging in the parlor where the big TV lurked.

“T, let’s hit the outside shower and get back in the pool. It’s still too damn hot tonight to be cooped up in that stuffy room watching a bunch of men playing with their balls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.