Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 11: Independence Day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Independence Day - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

To celebrate the Fourth of July, Paul hung patriotic bunting from the veranda railings. There was room for five of the red, write, and blue half-circles along the front of the house.

Under ordinary circumstances, the holiday would have been an ideal extended weekend for a barbecue or cookout, but the weather did not cooperate. The outside temperature in the shade (!) was 113 degrees (45°C). Nearby Yuba City set an all-time record of 117 degrees that day.

After lunch, Talia and Paul retreated to the office, where their window-mounted air conditioner kept that room tolerably cool. She used the desktop computer to review his investments, while he cruised the web.

They assumed Kerri and Ric were either out of the house or out back using the pool. When unstable power caused the lights to flicker, they decided to shut off the PCs, server, and AC, and flee to the back yard.

While climbing the six steps up to the pool deck, Talia suddenly stopped short. Paul almost crashed his face into her back, then peered around her side to see what had stalled her.

Kerri was sprawled out on one of the plastic-covered foam mats, with Ric pumping away between her legs. As their feet were towards the stairs, the lovers were unaware they were being watched.

Actually, more than just “watched.” Standing on the third step, Talia skinned down her panties and bent over, resting her palms on the deck and waggling her butt against Paul’s waist. Her period was due in the next couple of days, so birth control wasn’t necessary.

Although he felt a little guilty for watching his roommates the effect on his cock was practically instant. He could see directly up between Kerri’s legs and see Ric’s wet cock plunge in and out of her splayed pussy lips. It was like watching porn, but so much hotter being people he knew so well being right in front of him.

Suddenly, Talia bent her knees to find the right angle, and suddenly he was fully impaled in her extremely wet pussy. She was watching the roommates just as avidly, with the same reaction.

For a few minutes, their back yard was the scene of an orgy, as the two couples banged just a few paces away from each other.

Putting his left hand on her ass to steady himself, he reached out and played and squeezed her tit with his other hand. Talia gritted her teeth and moaned softly as she had her first come. He was amazed to feel some of her juices drip out and fall on the top of his foot.

He renewed his thrusting, crossing his hands atop both sides of her firm and shapely ass. Then they both watched as—in true porn star fashion—Ric pulled free of Kerri’s cunt and sprayed his cream over her ass crack and cheeks. His wide cock fell to the side and his come dribbled down over her pussy lips as they watched from the stairs.

With that extra visual stimulation, Paul growled and pulled out, jetting white spurts up onto Talia’s back. She felt the wetness.

“Put it back in!” she ordered, and began frantically abusing her large clit.

Paul remained hard and stayed inside for her to enjoy another climax.

After a few minutes of recovery, Paul and Talia realized they were being watched. Kerri spoke to them, sternly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.