Riding in Cars With....My English Teacher - Cover

Riding in Cars With....My English Teacher

by Megan Matheson

Copyright© 2023 by Megan Matheson

Erotica Sex Story: I'm 14 years old and I accept a ride with the same English teacher I used to let look up my dresses in class when I was younger. Except now I have breasts and a puss that needs to be touched. And we're alone in his car.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   .

649-09026129en-masterfile.jpg

I’m 14 years old and I accept a ride with the same English teacher I used to let look up my dresses in class when I was younger. Except now I have breasts and a puss that loves to be touched. And we’re alone in his car.

I’m 14 now and more determined to pursue my sexual desires, rather than letting old men dictate what happens. (I have to admit, my old guy encounters have been way fun and very educational. Ha, ha.)

I’m running late. School has already let out and I’ve missed my bus. It’s really pouring and I don’t have an umbrella but at least I’m standing under a covering. While I consider my options, I hear someone calling my name from behind me

“Megan? Megan, is that you?”

I turn around to see who’s calling me. “Mr. Bauer! Hi. Yes, it’s me. How are you? I heard you were in this school now. It’s really nice to see you.”

Mr. Bauer is a dreamy looking man. Tall, with short, dark, curly hair, in his 30s, I think. He teaches English. The girls are always whispering about him. You should hear what some of them say when they’re changing in the locker room.

“It’s nice to see you, as well, Megan. I’m good. Yes, I got transferred here for the new school year. Some rain, eh?”

“Oh my God! It’s fucking pouring! Oops.”

“It’s OK. I was just thinking the same thing. Are you waiting for your ride?”

“No ride, Mr. Bauer. Both my folks work.”

“What about an Uber?”

“No money, no plastic.”

“So where’s your umbrella? In Florida we should always carry an umbrella.”

“Oh, I know. But I don’t have it.”

“Well this doesn’t look like it’s going to let up any time soon. Come on, you can share my umbrella and I’ll give you a ride home.” (Which, of course, violates one of the basic rules of lower education: Teachers should NEVER allow a student into their car. For good reasons, as we shall see.)

“Really? Gosh, that’s so nice of you, Mr. Bauer. Thank you. Thanks a lot.”

It starts raining even harder. It starts to thunder and lightning. We make a dash for the school parking lot, we find his car and jump in.

“My socks and sneakers are soaked. I gotta take ‘em off. I’ll walk barefoot when we get to my house.”

I undo the laces and pull my sneakers off. I cross my left leg over my right, so I can get to my sock. Then I do my right. I look up and I see Mr. Bauer is looking down. I bend my head to see what he’s looking at and duh, my skirt has ridden up and I’m showing off a lot of my thighs. I’m not sure what to do but I think I have an idea.

“That skirt is well above regulation, Megan.”

“Yeah, well, that didn’t bother you when I was in your 6th grade class, Mr. Bauer.” I said with sarcasm.

I think back to those times when I would sit in my classes, I guess I started in the 4th grade, and I would pull up my skirt and spread my legs so my guy teachers could see up my skirt to my panties. It was a thrill to show off and I loved how some of them would go out of their way to look between my legs. (Sometimes I let the boys look up my skirts but they were just boys, so they didn’t matter.)

My favorite was Mr. Bauer’s English classes. He’s so handsome. He’d be sitting behind his desk and it made me laugh how the expression on his face would change when I showed off for him and how, when he was sitting at his desk, he would drop his arm into his lap. It seemed to be moving around back there. I didn’t know it at the time but I’m sure he was rubbing himself. Hmm. And now he’s in my junior high school and this isn’t the first row of my English class. I’m sitting in the front seat of his car with my skirt yanked up and we’re alone. I think I’m getting wet. That wet sex smell? Yeah ... that’s how I’m smelling right now.

I look at him and neither of us is saying anything. I’ve never done anything like this. I’m feeing nervous. Excited nervous.

“Uh, would you like to get some ice cream, Megan? There’s a Carvel drive- through near here.”

“Sure. Let’s go for it.”

He starts the car and we drive off.

I lean back between the corner of where the seat back and the door come together, so I’m kind of angled in toward him. I leave my leg crossed with my skirt bunched up. I don’t think he can see my panties from his driver’s position but that doesn’t stop him from looking. He’s got a smile on his face. If he can’t see my panties, he’s seeing an awful lot of my upper thighs. This is kinda fun, in a weird, forbidden sexy sort of way. Kinda like when I used to flash him in English. It’s a feeling of, I don’t know ... control? Sexual control? But I’m only a pretty fourteen year old girl, who goes to school and plays softball. And I wear tight-fitting white cotton panties.

“I think you better watch the road, Mr. Bauer. Hee, hee.”

“Yeah, we’re not in class anymore.”

‘No shit’, I think to myself with a smile.

He turns, he winks at me and smiles. Hmm. That was also kinda sexy. I think I’m liking this, with this old guy, my English teacher.

The Carvel is at the corner of the mall parking lot. We pull into the drive thru and he turns to me, this time getting a good look under my skirt. I’m sure he can see the crotch of my panties now.

“Uhh, what do you want, Megan?

“A chocolate/vanilla swirl.”

He turns to the girl and while he’s ordering, I lean back against the door and pick my feet up onto the seat, with my knees up. My skirt falls back. A thrill runs through me, because I know my thighs and the crotch of my panties are completely exposed underneath.

He gets our ice cream and when he turns to hand me mine he’s drawn right in between my legs.

“God, Mr. Bauer. You should see the look on your face. Ha, ha, ha.”

“Jesus, Megan. What do you think you’re doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing, Mr. Bauer? Isn’t this what you want to see? Up my skirt? See my panties? More? But I’m so young, Mr. Bauer.”

My knees have been together and I let them fall open. I know what that looks like and the effect it has on guys.

“Can I have my ice cream cone?”

“Uh, yeah, sure.”

“Your mouth is open, Mr. Bauer.”

“Look, Megan, I ... I...”

“Well, do you wanna see me or what, Mr. Bauer?”

Jeeze! Just like Uncle Robert. Are all men like this?

“Uh, OK, sure but not here.”

I look around.

Pointing, “Why don’t you drive over there, where the parking lot is empty. We’ll be able to see anyone who’s coming near, OK? And gimme your cone. I’ll hold it for you while you drive. I don’t want you getting into an accident trying to drive while you’re looking up my skirt and holding an ice cream cone.”

So now we’re parked on the side of the parking lot. We’re under a couple a trees and no one’s anywhere near us. It’s really secluded. The whole thing feels very sexy. There’s no one around. He turns to me and I hand him his cone.

“So are you gonna say something or what?” I ask, as I move my legs around, giving him different views of my pantie-covered pussy.

“What do you want me to say, Megan? I’m not sure what you’re doing.”

“Well for one thing, I’m spreading my legs for you, Mr. Bauer. Like I did in class but now I’m up close.” I look down at myself and see that there’s a wet spot in my panties. I grin at my teacher. “Do you like what you see? Tell me! I wanna hear it.”

“Well of course. It’s a much better view than when you were sitting in the first row of my classes. And that was a good view.”

“What do you like about it? I want to hear the words.”

“OK, I like looking up your dress and I’m able to see the crotch of your white panties, which are wet, by the way and your camel-toe is awesome. I always have, even when you were in the 4th grade. You’re a very sexy young girl, Megan but now what?”

“When I was in your class, every time I spread my legs you dropped your hand behind the desk.”

“You saw that?”

“Every time, Mr. Bauer. So what were you doing? Tell me, I wanna know.”

“Uhhh, what do you think I was doing, Megan? I was looking up the dress of a tweener girl and you were spreading your legs for me, so I could look under your dress.”

“Come on, I wanna hear the words.”

“OK, I was touching myself through my pants. I was turned on looking at a little girl and I was touching myself.”

“Touching what? Duhh.”

“My cock, OK? I was touching my cock.”

“I’ll bet you’d like to touch it now, right? I wouldn’t mind. Go ahead, Mr. Bauer. You can touch yourself. Looks like you have a boner. I wanna watch. Take it out. I haven’t seen many penises and I wanna see.”

“You really are aggressive, Megan. And, uhh, how many penises have you seen?”

Just my father, my uncle and Old George and his old friends and some other old guys but I’m not gonna tell him that. (The boys don’t count.) Now he’s looking around. I think he’s nervous and I’m going to have to help him if I’m gonna get my kicks. I gulp down my ice cream and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

“What are you doing?” He asked. “Jesus, I could go to jail for this.”

“I won’t tell, Mr. Bauer. But I’m unbuttoning my white, short-sleeved blouse. I want you to see more of me than just my panties. I didn’t have breasts or wear a bra two years ago. Now would you please open your pants so I can see your dick?”

I finish unbuttoning my shirt and I pull it open and out of my skirt- band. My bra is white and just a little lacy sexy under my breasts.

“I’m a 34-B now, Mr. Bauer. I have tits. Whadda ya think?”

“Uh, I think you should take off your bra, Megan. Ohhhh.”

“Whoa, my teacher speaks.” I laughed. “And he wants to see his student’s tits.”

I was the one with the power, here and that’s as much fun as my sexual kicks.

I think I finally have his attention because I can see he’s breathing faster and his boner is pushing out against his pants and he’s rubbing it, while the ice cream is beginning to drip in his other hand.

I leave my shirt on but I lean forward, reach behind myself and unhook my bra. I slide it through the arm of the blouse and take it off, and now he can see the naked breasts of a 14 year old girl. While I do this, I never stop looking him in the eye and he’s staring back at me. It feels dangerous. I cup my breasts and I play with my nipples a little bit, like I’ve seen girls do on the internet videos. I see the look in his face. It’s the same look I’ve seen in my father and my uncle. I know he wants to have some kind of sex with me.

“God, you’re beautiful, Megan. Your breasts are incredible.”

“Thank you Mr. Bauer. You know, this is the first time I’ve done this with a stranger.” OOPS!

“What do mean with a stranger?”

“I think you’d better either finish your cone or toss it, because it’s melting.”

I ignore his question and focus on his lap. He opens the window and tosses out the cone. Litterbug. He returns to his pants and starts moving his hand faster. His fist goes up and down while he looks at my breasts and then in between my legs. Then back again. He undoes his belt buckle, unzips his pants and pulls them down. I think he’s gotten the message.

“What do you mean with a stranger?”

“We’re, uhh, not modest in our house. That’s all I meant.” I’m not going to tell him about my father or my uncle or Old George from next door or any of those other men.

His erection is making like a tent pole in his tighty whities. I love how that looks and I’m getting very turned on. I rub my young thighs together. I reach over and give him a tweak through his shorts.

“I’m getting wet in my vagina, Mr. Bauer. Do you mind if I touch myself through my panties?”

“Gulp! No, go ahead, Megan. I’d like you to.”

I lower my eyes. I spread my knees wide as far as I can. I run the palms of my hands across the underside of my thighs and in between them. I find the crotch of my panties and feel myself. I fondle the lips through the wet material, which are getting puffy already and I run my fingers up and down my slit. I poke my finger into my pussy through the cotton. My teacher watches me, his 14 tear old student, touch herself.

“You’re so sexy, Mr. Bauer and I get so wet when I think about you. I have to touch myself. I always think about undressing in front of you and masturbating while you watch. I get off at night thinking about sucking your cock, sometimes.”

“Uhh, uhh.”

“Gee, Mr. Bauer. From the look in your face, you’d think you never watched a 14 year old girl undressing before. And you’re rubbing yourself pretty hard. Don’t you want to pull your underpants off?”

“Oh shit, yes. Yes, I do.”

Finally, I’m going to get to see his dick.

He lifts his behind off the seat, puts his fingers into the waistband of his underwear and pulls them down, real fast and his cock jumps out and he starts to stroke himself.

“Wow, it’s so big!”

“You, uh, like looking at my cock, Megan? Because I’m liking showing it to you. Uh. Uh.”

He twists himself around and brings his right foot up and puts it on the seat, so he’s facing me with his legs spread apart. He’s stroking himself slowly with his right hand and then he tickles himself underneath with his left.

“Oh yes, I do like looking at your hardon, Mr. Bauer. And your balls. Tell me the words while I touch myself, touch my vagina in front of you. Tell me the words.”

“Why don’t you touch it, Megan? Go ahead, reach out and put your hand on my cock. I know you want to. Feel my cock, little girl.”

I reach out to his cock. I wrap my little girl’s hand around it and for a few precious seconds I feel him. He responds immediately and I feel it throb in my hand. His hips move off the seat. I want to jerk him off and maybe even put it in my mouth and have his cum shoot into the back of my throat. Maybe I will but not yet. I stop feeling him. I know what’ll happen after he cums. Nothing. So I wait.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.