Pool Party - Cover

Pool Party

Copyright© 2023 by DaveP6255

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An invite to a pool party leads to couple opening up sexually

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   First  

It was a Friday night, and we were bored shitless at home. There was nothing on the TV, and we wanted some excitement to dispel the crappy week we both had had at work. Sandy jumped up from the lounger, and declared we were going out for a drink and maybe a movie. When Sandy was in this kind of mood, I knew better than to put up any kind of argument, so I said, “Okay, let’s go.”

However, she insisted that we needed to get dressed up a bit, after we first have a shower. “Make it a bit special,” she said. Then, she directed me into the bathroom saying it was my turn first.

Our house was built in the 1930s, and did not have an ensuite, so I dragged myself off. As I emerged from the shower cubicle, Sandy was standing there, handing me a towel, and told me that my clothes for the evening were laid out on the bed for me, and I had better wear only the ones there and nothing else. I noticed that Sandy carried her clothes into the bathroom, as I went to the bedroom to dress. Nothing unusual there really. On the bed was a lightweight shirt, a pair of loose running shorts, a pair of socks, and my runners. As I reached for my underwear drawer, I remembered her words of warning about what I was to do. So, I dressed as instructed, and went into the lounge room and waited for Sandy to join me before we left.

While waiting, I started to think about what Sandy was thinking of doing and just where she wanted to go. Given that I was almost naked, I figured that Sandy was horny and intended to fuck my brains out in the great outdoors some place. When Sandy appeared in the doorway, I was left wondering just what she was thinking. Sandy wore a figure-hugging dress that hid nothing of her sexy body, yet concealed everything. From the front, the neckline plunged almost to her navel emphasizing her luscious C-cup breasts. There was a slit up both sides of the skirt that stopped almost up to her waist, and it was more than obvious she was naked under that stunningly sexy dress.

I told Sandy that we could stay home, and ‘enjoy the view’, but she scolded me and said that Donna and Jeff were waiting for us. Sandy then showed me her phone and the text exchange that Donna and her had whilst I was showering. Donna had invited us to come over for an impromptu party and the dress code was ‘slutty’. Then, I understood the clothes.

Donna and Jeff lived a five-minute-drive away from us in the next suburb. Their home was on a more-secluded street, and had a pool taking up most of the rear yard, which was surrounded by various trees and shrubs that made it impossible for the neighbours to see into. It was like a grotto built for seduction. They had only one rule about using the pool, no clothing allowed. We have been close friends since school, and never worried about being nude in that situation. Though we have often been naked around each other, we had never swapped partners, but had often engaged in sexual activity with our partners in that secluded back yard.

When we arrived, Jeff answered the door wearing what looked like a Lap-Lap, and Donna stood behind him in a t-shirt and cut-off jean shorts; both cut so short, that her areolas were showing but not her nipples, and the shorts showed her labia on either side of the crotch seam. Very slutty was the first thought I had when I saw her. We could hear in the background, the sounds of a party happening out by the pool.

Here, I should describe everyone. Firstly, we are all in our mid-40s; Sandy works at a local supermarket and is five-foot-four-inches tall, with long, dark red hair, green eyes and a knockout body with nice firm C-cup boobs and large nipples. I am five-foot-eleven-inches tall, around two hundred pounds, with broad shoulders and I have been told an Adonis-type body, with short blond hair. Donna is four-foot-eleven-inches tall with auburn hair and a tight little body, B-cup breasts and a nice butt, round out this little minx. Donna owns a very successful hair and beauty salon in the city centre. Jeff is tall, at about six feet five inches, topped with black hair and is a real gym junkie; lots of lean muscle. He is an insurance broker, whereas I am a construction worker.

After the hugs and kisses of greeting, we moved inside and on into the rear yard to join the party going on around the pool and the outside kitchen area. There were three other couples there, and all were dressed, well almost dressed, in a wide array of scanty.

Sandy pointed out one couple that we had met before, Cath and Rick, to me and whispered in my ear, “How daring.” Cath was wearing a baby-doll nightie thing that was made of the most transparent material I had ever seen. The nightie was held together in front by a tie, just under her very large DDs or even E-cup breasts. There were no panties with it, and she showed off her small landing strip of pubic hair. Cath would have looked more modest if she was just naked. Rick was dressed like a Highlander from Papua New Guinea, with just a hollowed-out gourd covering his penis. Sandy asked me in a whisper if the size of the gourd was truly representative of Rick’s, or just wishful thinking. I replied that I didn’t know, never seeing him nude.

As the drinks flowed, we all got more relaxed and as it was a hot January night, soon Jeff reminded us of the rules of the pool; to which Cath replied, that she was not showing her tits to everyone here. That got a laugh from us all, and Donna said she was prepared to give her an exemption on the rules, but only because of her being such a prude. With that said, Rick picked her up and tossed her into the pool.

Shortly after this, Sandy told me that she was getting hot and thought we should get in the pool, too. I looked at her, and asked if she was sure, as we had only ever been naked with Donna and Jeff--and never in a group of relative strangers. She then leaned into me and whispered that was not the hot she was talking about, then took my hand and placed it inside her dress, and I felt her very wet pussy. This was a bit of a surprise; as in public, Sandy had always been sexually reserved. Also, I discovered, to my pleasure, she had shaved her mound of all hair; something she had never done before. Yeah, sure, she would keep it trimmed, but refused to shave her pubes, despite my often urging her to try it for me.

I got an instant hard-on and immediately agreed we should jump in the pool. We were soon nude and in the pool. Standing at the deep end, we were holding each other and kissing with increasing passion. This prompted everyone else to join us in the water, and Rick was the last person to get nude removing the gourd. Sandy, upon seeing his cock, grabbed mine and exclaimed that it was the biggest she had ever seen, and would put most porn stars to shame. She then said that she wondered just how much bigger it got when hard; all this while she was masturbating me underwater. I was busy with my fingers on her pussy in return.

Donna noticed what we were doing and shouted out to everyone, “Just look at what these dirty bastards are doing!”

Donna came over to us, and asked if she could have a turn playing with my dick, as she had always wanted to feel it having seen me nude so many times. Sandy gave me a shy look and asked if I minded.

“I’m a red-blooded male and Donna is a fox. Mind? Hell no. This is a fantasy come true for me!” and I quickly acceded to their request. As Donna started to play with my dick, Sandy continued to kiss me hungrily.

Shortly, Cath approached with her gigantic tits flapping about. Sandy asked her if her breasts were surgically enhanced or not, and Cath assured her, that they were all her. Cath then offered Sandy to have a feel for herself, as if to prove it. She looked at me seeking approval or something, and I said for her to go ahead and see for herself. I was surprised when Sandy took one of Cath’s boobs in her hands, and began to examine it. I was further shocked, when Sandy bent down and took the nipple into her mouth and began to suck and lick both breasts lovingly. Not even in our bedroom play, had she ever mentioned wanting to have any sexual contact with another woman.

As I was thinking, ‘Where was my wife? and who was this version before me?’ when Donna let go of my cock, ducked under the surface, took my cock into her mouth, and began to deepthroat me. It felt wonderful having this pocket rocket giving me a blowjob, whilst I watched my sexy wife opening up and experimenting with another woman.

Anxiously looking towards the other end of the pool, I relaxed as I watched both Jeff and Rick sandwiching Wendy, the wife of Tony, between them; it looked like they were both rubbing their cocks against her. Rick in front and Jeff between her ass cheeks. Looking towards the lawn area beside the pool, I could see that Tony and Bill had Sue on her hands and knees and were bookending her. There was no mistaking that we were all engaging in some kind of spontaneous orgy.

When Donna came up for air next, I suggested we leave the pool for a better location and continue our mutual explorations. After prying Sandy off of Cath’s breasts, I told her I was getting out of the pool; however, she was free to remain and continue with Cath should she so desire. Both joined Donna and me on lounges near the outdoor kitchen, and continued where we left off. I warned Donna that I was close to cumming, and she stopped sucking me, and moved up and impaled herself on my hard-on. Cath moved to stop Sandy from devouring her tits, and asked her if she could sit on my face. Donna readily agreed and in no time, I was tonguing her sex. Her nectar was sweet and soon I had her cumming. As I licked her, she pulled Sandy onto her tongue. Sandy had never been with a woman before; soon she was screaming out her enjoyment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.