Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 9: Phoenix

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9: Phoenix - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Phoenix
Fee·nicks”
(noun) 1. Capital city of Arizona, population 1.5 million,
2. In ancient Greek mythology, a magical bird that rises as
new life from the ashes of its predecessor.

After they arrived in Phoenix, there was a flurry of necessary shopping. The only real equipment they had for Cia was her car seat. They needed a crib, stroller, onesies, the list seemed endless. It sparked their first fight, as a couple.

“Rei, we can’t buy all this stuff, it’s too much money. I can look for second-hand stores.”

“You are buying things for Cia, for her comfort and safety. It’s all going to be new, and first quality.”

The argument went downhill from there. Finally, Rei had had enough.

“If you don’t shut up, bitch, I’m going to buy you a really ugly car!”

That threat needed a second to sink in, then T exploded in laughter. “OK, OK, you win!”

Sleep

Four months after the snowstorm on I-40, Cia was at the center of her new family’s life. She was sleeping through the night, a blessing.

Cia was a long ways away yet from being weaned off the bottle and on to solid food, but she was able to hold and use a cup. Talking and walking? Months and months yet to go.

After studying books on baby development, T was feeling far more confident. Cia had passed all of her “well baby” examinations.

Rei would come home from her office, or the courthouse, and hug Cia and T.

One evening, after Cia went down for the night, Tracy spoke up.

“Rei, sweetie, can we talk?”

“Of course, what a silly question. What is it?”

“I know I say it all the time, but I need to thank you for our new life. I see you every day come home tired from hard days at work, you make great money and keep us so comfortable. It’s such a change from my old life in Texas. You’re our breadwinner, we have a traditional family, except for your not having a dick.”

“These are all things we know already. T, tell me what you’re thinking.”

“I’ve been remembering how we met. Cia and I were in danger, from my ignorant choices. We were acutely needy. You sheltered us.

“And then, right in the middle of that extreme situation, we became lovers. We fell into each other’s arms.

“We’ve never slept apart, since that roadside lodge.

“In a way, our relationship was founded on terrible need, and sustained by awesome sex.

“The thing is, I feel like a leech. No, let me finish, please.” She held up her hand, palm out.

“I know you have given us everything because of your generous sweet spirit. And it’s money that comes available from all your hard work.

Speaking intensely, “But I want to be your partner, not your dependent!”

“Oh, T, please don’t be upset. It hurts my heart to see you unhappy.”

“I’m not unhappy, I’m frustrated. I’m going to take a risk.”

T dropped to her knees. Rei’s eyes went wide open, shocked.

Reina Carneros, will you marry me?”

“Yes, on one condition. You have to let me adopt Cia as our daughter.

“Mnph! I guess you agree!”

“Yes! Rei, would you please get in our bed so I can make us both even happier?”

California

An hour later, they were cooling off, side by side with their heads on pillows.

“I have some news, T. I’ve been doing some digging around in Fresno County, California. It turns out Ernest Hopkins died leaving a significant estate, which somehow got swindled away from Diane and Alicia.

“I’m trying to get to the bottom of it, but I’m going to have to hire a local lawyer and maybe a forensic accountant. Hopkins owned a few income properties in Clovis, they could be worth millions. I don’t have to get into his relationship with Diane, because Cia is his sole legitimate heir.

“Here’s the bottom line. I’m confident by the time everything settles, our daughter will a wealthy young woman.

“Two things first, though. Since I’m not yet Cia’s mom, I need your permission to pursue this. We’ll get your notarized statement to confirm that.

“Second, this is going to cost us, a lot. We need to minimize our expenses while I’m paying all these experts in California. Do you agree?”

“This is your area, Rei, I wouldn’t dream of arguing with you. On behalf of our daughter, go get those fuckers!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.