Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 7: Uncertainty

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Uncertainty - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

In the back of their room, there was a high window, which let in light from the rising sun without compromising their privacy. Rei stirred and roused herself slowly.

Cia was awake too, and looked at her hopefully.

“Sorry, kid, your mama’s still sleeping. I’ll bet you woke her up in the middle of the night. Let me see what I can do.”

Slipping carefully from the bed, Rei checked the little fridge. There was one bottle of (properly mixed) formula remaining, so Rei used the microwave to warm the contents and prepare the nipple as before.

“Here you go, Cia, breakfast time.” Rei’s reward was watching Cia suckling her little bottle, resting comfortably in her arms.

I remember holding Sam this way. Sometimes, wishing he was mine. It was easy, because I got the experience without the obligation. I didn’t have to worry about anything, just enjoy the feelings.

But T has such a burden on her. Sudden motherhood, without any help in sight! She has got to be terrified.”

“Rei, you don’t have to do that. I can feed Cia.”

“Of course you can, but I wanted you to rest. She was awake during the night again, wasn’t she?”

“Well, yeah, but I’m getting used to that.”

“Bullshit. Nobody gets used to interrupted sleep. That’s what babies do, until they are six months old. It’s amazing our species survives.

“Besides, you have no idea how cute you are when you’re sleeping, T. Just stay in bed and look pretty, like your daughter. I’ll burp her and change her.

“Then I will wash up and make you some breakfast. T, why are you crying? Again!”

“<Sniff> Why are you being so nice to us? It’s only been a few hours since we met!”

“Just because I’m a lawyer doesn’t mean I can’t be nice.”

“Oh, bullshit. You could have left us in that lobby.”

“Every hour since then, I have been sure I did the right thing. You and Cia deserve a break, and I’m going to make it happen. Look, I need to burp her before there’s a spit-up disaster.

“Just relax, let me take care of your girl, and we’ll talk after breakfast.”

After finishing up with Cia and corralling her into her nest of bedding, Rei washed up and produced several items from the mini fridge: two breakfast sausage and egg sandwiches, a little carton of orange juice, and a little container of strawberry yogurt.

“OK to share?”

“Are you kidding? You practically ruined yourself carrying all this shit from the supermarket. Please eat as much as you want. Thank you, Rei.”

“You need to stop thanking me every five minutes. I’m just being a decent human being.”

“Too bad. You aren’t just decent. Actually, you’re naked, which is appealing to a whole other appetite. I think I will pin you to the bed and thank you until I wear out your pink parts.”

“Hmm, that sounds like fun. But first, I think we need to be practical, damn it. I’m going to take a quick shower, get dressed, —”

“Aw.”

“Shut up, you perv.”

“— and go downstairs for some coffee and the latest updates on the highway.”

“You’re going to leave us?! Oh!”

“STOP, T! Don’t spiral on me. I’ll only be away for ten minutes, I promise. Just let me shower and dress.”

After a few minutes in the lobby, Rei returned with coffee and news.

ADOT

“Alright, T, I brought you coffee. May I have a kiss?”

“Of course. Mnph! So, is there news?”

“There is, but I need to ask you some questions. What’s your plan?”

“I hate to say it, but I guess when the road’s clear I need to borrow some money from you to keep driving on to Texas.”

“Bzzt! Wrong answer.”

Sadly, “Then can you at least help me get to Flagstaff (it’s a bigger town)?”

“Bzzt! Still wrong. Although I will be bringing you to Flagstaff. God, honey, don’t look like that. You’re coming to meet my brother, his wife, and his son. Then you’re coming home to live with me, in Phoenix.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.