Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 5: Marketing

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Marketing - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

“I need you to make up a shopping list for me. When I went down for coffee this morning, they had a message board set up. The Safeway supermarket a few blocks from here will be open from 11:00 to 3:00 today.

“I’m going to take advantage of that to pick up some supplies. We need to make more meals in here with just the microwave and little fridge, and what remains in my food box. At least, for tonight and the morning. And, obviously, we need more powdered formula for Cia.”

At the Safeway, Rei went a little overboard, buying plenty of items, beyond what T had listed. At checkout, she asked for double bags, and left the store with a heavy load hanging from each hand.

Back at Room 203, T heard a faint knock. Checking the peephole and seeing Rei, she quickly pulled open the door.

“Rei! Sweetie, drop those bags, I’ll take care of everything. You’re exhausted, here, come lie down for a minute. Shh, just rest.”

T quickly sorted through the bags and added the perishables to the refrigerator. There were plenty of unexpected treats in the bags, like hot cocoa mix and fresh fruit. But when T finished, her first concern was Rei.

“My God, what did you do? Your face, your hands, they’re ICY. You’re going in the tub, right now!”

Rushing to the bathroom, T started filling the giant whirlpool tub with hot water. Cia was still sleeping, fortunately. T began undressing Rei, removing her wet boots and her socks. Then, with a little help, she wriggled her out of her pants and underwear. Last, her blouse and bra.

“C’mon, Rei, ten more steps. I’ll help you into the warm tub. Let’s go. Oof!”

Rei was only semi-conscious, and the shock of being immersed in the very warm water put her further under. Her head lolled to the side.

With nothing else to do for the moment, T studied her new companion. “Rei is in great shape. Her face, her body, she could pass for 21, not 31. I guess it’s a good time to wash her up, since Cia is still sleeping.”

T took off her clothes to avoid getting splashed on. Using a washcloth and one of the miserable little bars of hotel soap, she began washing.

Rei was beginning to rouse, but content to remain passive while her body was being cleaned. Moving on from her feet, lifting her arms, T washed her armpits, then her neck. When she started washing between her legs, Rei decided to speak up.

“It’s OK, I can do that.”

“Aw. I was just getting to the best part.”

“In that case, knock yourself out, T.”

Finished with the washing, she levered Rei into a standing position and carefully dried her body with the largest of the towels, then walked her over to the free bed and tucked her in.

“T, thank you. I must have misjudged how hard it would be to carry all that stuff through the deep snow. I’m going to take a nap now and later we will see about making you dinner.”

“Don’t be silly. After everything you’ve done for us, I’m glad to be able to reciprocate. Just close your eyes now and rest, sweetie.”

T bent over and kissed her softly.

Startled, but too wiped out to outwardly react, Rei was dropping off quickly. T studied her sleeping face.

I could swear, she’s smiling. I know I am. I feel very lucky that Rei has come into our lives, at this desperate time.

Oh, it looks like Cia is waking up, I’ll take care of her before she starts being noisy.”

Changed, fed, and burped, Cia was now sleeping, cradled in T’s arms. Because she was still naked after bathing her roommate, her little baby’s body was nestled against her breasts.

I wish I had milk for her! I can’t believe these powerful feelings I’m having. In just days, I’m her mother. I’m a mom!

But how am I going to care for her? What I told Rei is all true. No money and no job. The crappy apartment in Dallas is month-to-month, and the rent has been killing me. I don’t even have a television.

Then Rei appears like an angel, and rescues us. I don’t like being dependent, but what choice do I have? I guess, after she’s rested and we’ve had dinner, we need to have a long talk together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.