Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Epilogue

Drama Sex Story: Epilogue - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

For Cia and Eddie, fully healing from their injuries took several weeks. When they were ready, they announced to their parents they were going to San Diego for six days. Surprisingly, they didn’t get any pushback.

When the two of them were not being wild animals with each other, they left their resort hotel and went to the famous San Diego Zoo and also the SDZ Safari Park north of the city. And, on a nice warm day they enjoyed being nude together at Black’s Beach, in spite of the strenuous hike down and up the Torrey Pines cliffs.

Casey and Ben had a longer road. Ben’s injuries were slow to heal, and they restricted his movements. Casey used the time to begin intensive therapy. She started by speaking bluntly to her new psychiatric counselor, Dr. Jurasko.

“I’m sick and tired of being scared of males. I’ve told you my history, and how I was abused. It stopped when Cia’s family took me in when I was age 10. We have been sisters ever since.

“You’re a fully qualified psychiatrist with an MD. I need to get on with my life, have sex, maybe get married, and have children. But where I am now, that’s impossible.

“I’m asking you, Doctor, to take me seriously. I have plenty of money, and time. Can you help me? What do you say?”

Dr. Jurasko steepled her hands. “Actually, my medical degree is irrelevant, because there’s no prescription I could write that would fix this. But I can pull together a team, provided you are fully committed to making changes. Yes, yes, I see that you are. I’m going to draw up a treatment plan and see who I can recruit to work with you. Your sister and your parents will have to participate. And you have a boyfriend?”

“I do. We haven’t been intimate, because of my issues, and also I think he’s a virgin. But he will help, if I ask him.”

“Good. Come back here Friday at 10:00 with your sister and whoever else in your family can get away, and we will go over the treatment plan. Casey, I’m confident we can help you towards your goals.”

Oh, Canada!

Three months after the prom, Livvy and Alan Wilcox were seeing off their son at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

Ben was well healed from his ordeal at the lockers. Gone were the heavy glasses, temporarily replaced with hard contacts until he could have laser surgery. Hair had grown enough to mostly conceal the scalp laceration.

On his arm, Casey Walsh, who had just finished kissing and embracing and kissing her sister and parents. Their bags had all been taken away marked “YYC”—the code for the Calgary Airport in Alberta Canada. They were booked into one of the historic luxury hotels inside Banff National Park, a ninety minute drive to the west of Calgary.

On the long flight north, Casey was nervous, but also excited.

All of my hard work in therapy with Dr. Jurasko and his team is about to pay off. And Ben, dear, sweet Ben, is getting the reward he deserves for all his loyalty and patience.”

Impulsively, Casey loosened her seat belt, and planted the best kiss she could on a surprised Ben.

“I’m not complaining, God no. But what was that for?”

“Ben, I’m planning to show you a lot of scenery on this trip. There will be peaks—” Casey passed her hands over her breasts, subtly.

“—and valleys—”

She drew an index finger down the center of her chest.

“—and narrow crevices, with hidden hot springs.”

Now her hand was in her lap.

“And after a couple of nights, then, we can go look at the Rocky Mountains. I hear they’re ALSO very scenic.

“Ben! Your face is red, are you alright?”

“Never better,” he croaked. Just then, the flight attendant came by and Ben asked for two cans of lemon-lime soda and two cups of ice.

Mission accomplished!” thought Casey, and she settled back into her first-class seat for the remaining hours of their flight.

Castle Life

At Calgary’s airport, Casey and Ben completed all of the necessary rigamarole and left town in a luxury rental, westbound on the Trans-Canada Highway. Ahead of them, the Rocky Mountains rose abruptly from the plains of Alberta, backlit by the late-afternoon sun.

Their reservations were at a grand old stone hotel, whose origins dated back to the 1880s. The architecture was reminiscent of a French chateau with steeply pitched gables and dormers. From almost every one of the 700 guest rooms, there were views of the beautiful mountains, now tinged by the amber colors of the setting sun.

While Ben was enjoying the view, Casey cleared her throat, nervously. When Ben turned towards her, he was stunned. Casey was completely naked!

“I promised you scenery. How am I doing?”

“You are a goddess! I don’t have the words. This moment, this image, will burn in my brain for the rest of my life.

“Casey, are you all right? What can I do?”

“Help me into this nice big bed. Then take off all of YOUR clothes, and join me for a snuggle. Please?”

“You got it!”

Then they were under the blankets together, side by side. Casey realized that Ben was still afraid of hurting her. She turned towards him, and caressed his face, gently. Then she pushed lightly to bring his lips closer for another intense kiss.

“Ben, I’ve worked very hard to be ready for this moment. You can’t, you won’t hurt me, unless you reject me. I’m giving myself to you now, in every way.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.