Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 29: Lorne

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29: Lorne - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Six weeks after the mayhem, Lorne Biguere, now the Maricopa County District Attorney, was holding another conference. Again, on his left, were the Carneros family, including Cia and Casey. Seated with them were Ben Wilcox and his parents: Livvy and Alan. Opposite were Eddie Waller and his parents, with the lawyers hired by Ben’s family and Eddie’s family. To Lorne’s right were Carter Drummond, his father Edmund, and their lawyer, and the stenographer.

“We are all here to put an end to this whole sorry mess caused by your son, Carter, the viscious thug.”

Edmund Drummond started to object, and Lorne shouted him down. For his part, Carter (wisely) stayed quiet. Drummond’s lawyer put his hand on his arm, trying to settle him down.

“The only reason we are here, Drummond, is because I might be persuaded to drop these cases and avoid a long expensive trial. For that to happen, you are going to have to pay, and pay, and pay. Your net worth is in excess of $200 million, correct?”

“$300 million,” said Drummond, pridefully, yet scowling. “But Carter needed to be grounded with real life experience, which is why I put him in public high school.”

“You see now, that was a mistake. Your problem. Now, in order for me to consent to dropping the criminal case, you must make appropriate restitution to these three families, in exchange for their consent to dropping their claims against you.

“But first, all three school staff members who sat on your idiot son are going to receive $50,000 each. Agree now or this conference is over.”

Drummond and his lawyer conferred, and he agreed.

Lorne reached into his briefcase and pulled out three explicit photos of Ben, Eddie, and Cia, showing their bloody injuries in lurid detail.

“Now is your chance to get out of this, Drummond. How much for Eddie Waller?”

“$600 thousand.”

“OK, this is a waste of time, you’re going to be on the criminal docket as soon as possible. And your son is going to be locked up until a bail hearing can be arranged, that will be several days.

“Wait! $2 million.”

“Waller family?”

After some quiet conversation, they agreed to the proposed amount.

“Good, that’s progress. Wilcox family?”

“Also, $2 million.”

“Rejected,” said the lawyer hired by Livvy and Alan.

Lorne said, “Ben was being kicked when he was down and unconscious. Three of his ribs were stove in, which could have been lethal. Here’s another graphic photo, showing the sutures across his scalp. Try again.”

“Three million.”

“Rejected!”

“Four million.”

Just as the lawyer was going to object again, Livvy put her hand on his arm. They had another conference, and the lawyer relayed their agreed amount.

“Four and a half million, we will accept.”

“Done.”

“Alicia Carneros: and bear in mind we have a supplemental charge for him ripping her clothes off.”

“Two million.”

“Plastic surgery might be more than that. He broke bones in her FACE!” Rei retorted.

Lorne reached into a nearby cardboard box, and placed an object in a clear bag marked “EVIDENCE” on the table. It was Cia’s torn-apart shirt, with large brown bloodstains from Ben’s head.

“Try again, Drummond,” Lorne growled.

“Four million.”

Casey nudged Rei. In a low voice, she said, “You know what I went through, I’m still trying to forget it, but with our family’s help I have made a lot of progress. I know Cia has money already, let’s take the four and get this whole sorry mess over with. Cia, do you agree?”

“I do, Casey. Moms, Dad, let’s be satisfied and go home. I’m going to be OK, with all of your help.”

Diego said, “As long as you understand, we could probably force him higher, like up to seven million.”

Cia said, “OK, I’ve reconsidered, we still take four million, and Drummond pays another million to the Arizona Food Bank Network. Tell them, please.”

With the $5 million amount agreed to and memorialized, the meeting ended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.