Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 27: Incapacity

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27: Incapacity - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

The girls were now fully enrolled in high school, as sophomores (Grade 10). For various reasons, they had been registered at a grade level behind their age, meaning they would both reach age 18 well before they were finished being 12th graders (seniors).

Cia had gone through three casual relationships with classmates, but they were all in fun and hadn’t been serious.

Casey, on the other hand, had surprised everyone by getting into a long-term friendship with Ben, who had been her lab partner in Biology, originally. Since Casey had enjoyed proper nutrition since age 10, she had grown to an impressive height of 5’ 10” [178 cm] and had an athletic physique from playing sports. (Cia was also very athletic.)

By contrast, Ben was short, only 5’ 6” [168 cm], slightly built, and wore heavy glasses. He was best described as not just nonathletic, but anti-athletic. But his sense of humor was incredible, his affection for Casey unlimited, and soon he was routinely playing Hearts with Cia and Casey in the afternoons after school.

About five weeks after Casey and Ben started “hanging out” together, she decided she had to have a serious conversation. The three of them were at their usual hangout in the family room, where they would play cards and relax after the long days in the 10th grade.

“Ben, we need to talk. No, don’t look like that, you’re not in trouble.

“I found the perfect word last week in English class: ‘fond.’ I am very fond of you Ben. I know you have affection for me, too. But I have to tell you some difficult things about me, because, well, you need to know, I can’t be your girlfriend.”

Ben was already looking sad.

“Please, understand. It’s because, years ago, I was repeatedly raped by my father, from age 7 to 10. Not Diego, it was my original father, long gone now.”

Cia, seated on her left, was already crying, silently. Ben reached over and took Casey’s hand.

“I’m so sorry, Casey. That is the worst thing that I’ve ever heard. Do you want me to go?”

“NO! Ben I want you to stay. But, if you do, the best I can do is be your friend, there won’t be, um, any intimacy between us. I just can’t. But if you can be my friend, just not my BOY-friend, I hope you will stay with me.”

“Casey, oh, oh, I don’t know what to say.”

“It’s all right, Ben. You should be meeting other girls who don’t have limits like mine. Go on, no hard feelings.”

“No. No. Casey, I’m staying right here, with you. You make me happy, whenever we are together. I think you feel that way too.

“I’ll make a deal with you. So that you can stay comfortable with me, I will only touch your hand. Cia will keep an eye on me. If I get fresh, you know she can kick me into next week.”

Then Casey was shocked, and thrilled. Ben raised her hand to his lips and gave it the most sweet, tender, and loving kiss he possibly could, and then gently placed her hand back into her lap.

From then on, Ben and Casey were inseparable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.