Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 26: Fifteenth

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 26: Fifteenth - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

“Cia, did you like your birthday?”

“Absolutely! I love the outfit you bought for me, I can’t wait to try it on.”

“Cia, I want say some things to you. I hope you won’t be upset.”

“Go ahead, please!”

“Four years ago, my former mother called you a bastard.”

“She did, I remember. But, not long after that, you and I started living together.”

“Exactly. It feels like my life really started that year, after I moved in with you. I just wanted to say, ‘thank you,’ Cia.”

“Oh, quit it. You’re my sister now, I love you. So what’s REALLY on your mind?”

“There’s something we can’t be together on, and I feel bad about it.”

“What, Casey?”

“Boys. You’re interested in them. I’m afraid of them. And you know why.”

“Oh, no. Casey, I understand. Have I been making you uncomfortable?”

“No, not at all. And that’s the problem. You should be hanging out with guys, maybe even having a boyfriend. Some girls our age are even having sex.”

“None of that applies to me, Casey.”

“And that’s the problem. I feel like an anchor, dragging you down. It’s not fair to you, to be stuck hanging around with me and my issues, instead of being social, flirting, things like that.

“Your life should not be limited by my mental problems.”

“CASEY! Don’t say that! Oh, Oh!”

Cia was weeping. Diego came rushing in.

“What happened? Cia, are you alright?”

“She’s OK, Dad, just upset. It was my fault.”

“Casey, SHUT UP!”

“I don’t understand. Is somebody bullying you?”

“No, Dad, Casey said something very upsetting.”

“Oh. Can I help? Or is this girl stuff?”

“Dad. No. Um, I need all of you, let’s talk after dinner, please.”

Conference

After the dinner dishes were cleared off, Cia asked for everyone’s attention.

“Dad caught me crying this afternoon, because I was frustrated and upset. By my sister. She said she was holding me back, that I should be out freely interacting with boys, not inhibited like she is.

“Because of her past, she doesn’t want or like any interest from boys. And time I spend with her is time restricting my social life.

“She told me, ‘your life should not be limited by my mental problems.’”

Cia was weeping again. “Mental Problems! Mental Problems!

Diego said, “So that I understand: Casey thinks she has mental problems, and blames them (and herself) for limiting your social life, that is, with guys. Is that right?”

Casey said, “That’s right, Dad. And it’s true. Cia is beautiful, and boys are attracted, but she doesn’t respond to them, for fear of upsetting me. If I wasn’t around, she could be dancing, and dating, maybe even have a particular boyfriend. But because I can’t, she doesn’t, and it’s wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.