Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 25: Therapy

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25: Therapy - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Diego and Rei were able to work the system and receive a grant for homeschooling Casey, adding Cia so that the two of them would be together as much as possible. T quit her part-time job and became their teacher, using textbooks from the internet.

In addition, Cia and T would bring Casey to her twice-a-week therapy sessions. Occasionally Cia would be asked in to help, or clarify, what was going on with Casey. To her credit, Cia was still following the plan she had been given: “Be Casey’s friend, don’t ask her for details, don’t pry into her past.”

The two of them continued their deep friendship that had started years earlier when they were in grade school.

She was making progress. She still cuddled and slept with the stuffed hippo, but there was no more thumb-sucking. Every day there was time out from schoolwork for games, often including T. A favorite was Hearts, a trick-taking game. Each heart card was worth one point, and the key was finding a way to avoid taking, or to stick another player, with the Queen of Spades, the “Black Lady,” worth 13 points.

When Casey did manage to inflict the Q♠ on either Cia or T, she would cackle with evil glee. It was a way for her to acceptably express her feelings in an ordinary context.

Opening Up

Three months after they stopped attending regular school, Casey had a question.

“Cia, why have we never talked about my past, before I came to live with you?”

“I was asked not to pry. To avoid those subjects. Casey, you have been in so much pain, I didn’t want to make things worse. Or harder for you.”

“But you know, don’t you?” asked Casey, quietly.

“I know some things, not details. You know, nothing like that has ever happened to me. I don’t know what to do with it, except be your sister, and come to therapy with you.”

“Sister? Did you say, ‘sister’?”

“Of course I did, Casey. You and I have the same parents, we sleep in the same bedroom, you are my sister, now. Oh, don’t cry, I’m just saying what we already know.”

“Cia, sister, please hug me.”

Later, Cia thought, “This gives me an idea.”

Identity

After dinner a few nights later, Cia asked everyone to stay together at the table.

“Since you, Rei, and Diego are both lawyers, Casey and I want to hire you. Here’s a dollar for each of you. This is what we want: Casey wants a new name, ‘Casey Carneros Walsh.’ And I want to be ‘Alicia Carneros Walsh.’ Because we’re sisters now, and we want to share the same name.”

There was consternation around the table.

“No more Pike, no more Hopkins? Are you totally sure?” asked T.

“One hundred percent,” replied Casey.

Cia held up her hand.

“Wait. One more thing. We also want to be Diego’s daughters, with him adopting us, legally.”

In unison, both girls cried: “Please!”

“Diego, do you want to be their official Dad?” asked Rei.

“One hundred percent,” replied Diego, with tears about to drip down his face.

Two weeks later, all five of them were in front of Judge Danforth. Cia and Casey were wearing formal floor-length dresses, feeling uncomfortable and fidgety. The courtroom was such an unnatural environment for pre-teen girls, waiting for the formalities of some civil cases to finish.

Finally, the clerk called their cases.

“Carneros again?” he grumbled.

“Your honor, we’re trying to organize our family, so we don’t have to bother you ever again,” replied Rei.

“All right. Which one of you is Casey. Stand up, please, and go sit in this witness chair next to me.”

The clerk swore her in.

“Casey, I want to confirm a couple of things. Is it true you want to change your name? Change it to what?”

“Casey Carneros Walsh, Judge,” she answered, firmly.

“And you want me to approve your adoption, by who?”

“Diego Gutierrez, Judge.”

“And these changes are your free choices? Nobody is pushing you into this?”

“All my choices, Judge. Please!”

“All right, young lady, go back to your seat with your family.”

“I am granting these petitions, effective immediately. Ms. Carneros, go get your certified copies from the clerk’s office at the end of the day. Make sure you order many duplicates, because bureaucrats will want copies for the rest of these girls’ natural life (as I’m sure you already know).

“Congratulations to you all. Now get these girls out of here, I’ve got criminal cases next on my docket.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.