Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 24: Ultimata

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24: Ultimata - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Gathered in a conference room, a month later, the Assistant District Attorney Lorne Biguere had called (on his left) Diego and Reina, (on his right) the Pikes, and then opposite, a stenographer. Pike sat on the side of his chair, putting his weight on the undamaged half of his ass.

Wilson started the meeting. “The purpose of this conference is to see if we can resolve these questions without going to trial on the numerous charges pending against the Pikes. That means establishing binding agreements satisfactory to Casey’s guardians: Carneros, Walsh, and Gutierrez.

“Are you ready to proceed, Mr. and Mrs. Pike?”

“Yes,” grumbled Pike. Rei spoke for her side of the table.

“We have two ultimatums for them, Mr. Wilson. The first is that the Pikes sell their property in Gila County, and place one-third of the proceeds in a trust for Casey that we will create and administer.”

“One-third! She’s just a girl!”

“Mr. Pike, you’ll have your turn. Continue, Ms. Carneros.”

“Second requirement: once the sale is complete, with transfer of title, the Pike family will entirely move at least 1,000 miles away from Phoenix and stay away. No contact until Casey turns 18. Some examples that are beyond 1,000 miles are Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kansas City, and New Orleans. Excluded states are California, Colorado, Texas, and Utah.”

Wilson said, “Your turn, Mr. Pike.”

Pike started fulminating about “his” daughter. Wilson cut him off.

“Pike, you two have lost custody of her permanently. Do I need to say why, on the record?”

Pike grumbled, and subsided.

“I need to get the Public Defender’s office to sign off, which they will, on this deal. It’s up to you, Pikes, take this generous deal, or it’s criminal prosecution for up to ten years in prison. I need a simple yes or no from each of you, take the deal?”

Both Pikes reluctantly agreed, inscribed their signatures, and shuffled out of the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.