Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 22: Confrontations I

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22: Confrontations I - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

It was a few days later. Casey and Cia were back in Ms. McWilliams classroom. In spite of everything, Casey was a good student. Familiar with the lesson, her eyes strayed to the windows.

On the street outside, a huge old station wagon pulled to the curb. It was a (1995) Buick Roadmaster Estate, painted blue, with peeling “wood” paneling around the exterior. Inside, there were three rows of seats.

The important thing was (as Casey knew immediately), it was her father’s car. She cried out and shrank back to the far corner of the classroom, crouching down to be out-of-sight from the windows.

Cia and the teacher rushed to her side.

“What is it, Casey?”

“Teacher, it’s my parents, come to take me away.”

“Not a chance. We have all been fully briefed. I’m taking you two to the teachers’ lounge. PEOPLE! I will be back soon. In the meantime, read Chapter 9, there will be a quiz. Paul? Sit at my desk and make notes of anybody who misbehaves.”

Over in the school office, there was a lot of shouting. Casey’s father and the principal were going at it; she was making an effort to keep him engaged long enough for the cops to arrive. (As soon as she heard Pike browbeating the secretary in the outer office, she had dialed 9-1-1.)

Just then, two cars from the Phoenix Police Department arrived, and three officers rushed down the hallway into the school office. There was more shouting, but when an officer pulled out her handcuffs Pike abruptly turned and left.

A few minutes later, Rei showed up, after having broken several traffic laws as she rushed uptown from the Maricopa County Courthouse.

“Is everybody all right?”

“Mrs. Dinwoodie is very shaken. Ms. McWilliams has Casey and Cia sequestered in the teachers’ lounge, I’ll bring you to them, so they can go home with you. Please give me your email, this afternoon at 5:00 I’m going to host a Zoom call with you and Terry McWilliams.”

Zoom

“Forgive me, Ms. Carneros, I’m going to be blunt with you. As far as I’m concerned, it’s not safe for Casey in our school. Unsafe for her, unsafe for us. We’re just not prepared or equipped to repel violent parents.

“It’s been my experience that restraining orders are worse than ineffective. And adding armed guards isn’t a solution either. Casey is entitled to her education, but we can arrange for off-site instruction. Therefore, please, keep Casey home with you while we try and work something out.”

It was far from ideal, but Rei could recognize the reality of the situation. For a month, at least, both girls were staying home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.