Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 21: Entanglement

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21: Entanglement - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Rei came through the swinging doors grim-faced and went directly to Cia. “I know you want to see her, but she’s been sedated. Her health is fragile right now. But don’t worry.”

“Don’t worry?! Are you crazy?”

“Let the doctors work, she will be getting better, I promise you. Let’s go home, so I can explain.”

“Can’t you explain NOW?”

Rei gestured around the waiting room. “No, not here. Trust me, Cia.”

Back at home, Diego prepared coffee for everybody (cocoa for Cia), and they gathered at the big table. Rei took the floor.

“Cia, Dr. Alston told me that Casey had low blood levels, which are bad for her heart. How long, do you think, she hasn’t been eating well?”

“It’s been really bad since she was here for my birthday, but she wasn’t healthy before that either. She gets taller but doesn’t put on any weight. I have been sharing my lunches with her when I can.”

That’s my girl!” beamed T, silently. “So proud of her!”

“You probably already guessed, Cia, she fainted from being chronically underfed, which made her weak. It’s against the law to starve your child, which is why you saw Zorah Pike hauled off in handcuffs.

“That woman with me, I know her, she’s Linda Andreesen, she’s from Maricopa County Child Protective Services. She called the cops, it’s her duty.

“Tomorrow morning, I’m going to the courthouse with her. I’m going to petition the judge to give us temporary custody of Casey, on one condition. You, Cia, have to promise to take care of her, like a sister. She’s going to need a LOT of help.

“Are you willing to be responsible for your friend?”

Cia simply scowled at her mothers.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” A broad smile burst across Cia’s face.

“So, to make this all work, I have some requests. Diego, please ask Lance to give you some short days so we can get set up for Casey. He can phone me if he needs an explanation. T, I need you and Cia to pick up her schoolwork from Ms. McWilliams so she can spend a week at home.

“Then, you two need to reorganize Cia’s room so there will be two beds, two desks, and space for Casey’s stuff. Get her some clothes, too. Figure out her favorite colors, things like that. When Dr. Alston releases her, I want her to feel welcome in Cia’s room.

“Diego, can you go through your library, I’ll bet you have a photo showing the two of them with smiling faces. Let’s get the photo printed and framed, and hang it on the door of Cia’s bedroom.

“Finally, I know it’s a little early, Cia, but would you please kiss us good night and go on to bed? Before you go to sleep, start making a list of what a ten year old girl needs, because we will probably miss something.”

“OK. Mnph! Thank you, Mom Two. Mnph! Thank you, Diego. Mnph! Thank you, Mom. I’m lucky, I know, to have all three of you. Good night!”

Depths

“T, you can see down the hall from where you’re sitting, right?”

“I can.”

“Please keep checking that, I can’t get through the next part if she overhears.”

Rei turned on the kitchen radio to a sports broadcast, and brought out a bottle of extra añejo tequila and three small tulip-shaped glasses.

“According to Dr. Alston, along with the evidence of deprivation, Casey had physical injuries as well. There are old cigarette burns on her arms.”

“Oh, SHIT!” muttered T.

Diego simply growled.

“That’s not the worst of it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.