Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 20: Laceration

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: Laceration - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Casey had come home from school that first day in a similar emotional state, but the reaction was quite different. Zorah labeled her daughter “defiant” and put her on rations, perhaps 500 calories per day of strictly limited meals. In addition, most of her hours at home were consumed with onerous chores.

Cia was concerned for her friend. As the weeks passed, Casey’s deterioration was clear. Ms. McWilliams saw it too, but was rebuffed when she asked Casey for an explanation. Casey did confide in Cia, but warned her that she was required to keep her situation secret, on pain of further punishment.

One Tuesday, Casey was called to the front of the class to complete a problem on the board.

She never made it.

Right in the aisle between the desks, she fainted dead away, striking her temple on the edge of a seat back. There was a lot of blood. The teacher had jumped into action and was applying pressure to the wound.

“PAUL. Get my phone out of my desk and bring it here. Dial 9-1-1 and hold it to my face. Thanks. I need an ambulance! Decker Elementary School, 15831 N. 29th St., Room 7, Terry McWilliams. Subject is a 10 year old girl with a scalp laceration. “Paul, leave the phone connected and put in next to me where it’s still dry.

“ERICA. Run to the Office and tell Mrs. Dinwoodie I have a bleeding student and I have called 9-1-1. Thanks.”

Somehow, in the minutes before the ambulance arrived, Cia calmed down enough to take action. She had the presence of mind to snap a photo of the scene, and text it to her three parents.

The next few hours were very confusing to Cia. Her family was camped out with her in the waiting room of the Medical Center’s Emergency Department. She saw Zorah Pike come swirling in about 45 minutes after Casey was admitted, only to be sent back out to wait a few minutes later.

Zorah looked more angry than concerned, and only looked at Cia and her family with hatred in her eyes. About a half-hour later, two police officers showed up, with a middle-aged woman wearing a suit.

“Zorah Pike?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“Turn around, please, you’re under arrest.”

“Not a chance, my daughter’s in there.”

“Last chance, turn around, or we use force.”

She turned. “What’s the charge?”

“Cuffs first.” <CLICK> “More than one felony, starting with child abuse.”

Overhearing, Cia and her parents watched her being marched out with their mouths hanging open in shock.

Rei stood up and approached the suited woman before she could approach the reception desk.

“Mrs. Andreesen? It’s Reina Carneros, of Carneros, Costas, and Associates.”

“Oh, yes, Reina, I recognize you. Why are you here?”

“My daughter, Alicia Hopkins, is Casey’s best friend. She’s been telling us some very concerning stories about Casey, and she was right there when she collapsed. Casey has been to our house; she knows me also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.