Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 2: Shelter

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Shelter - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

“This is a very nice room, I wish I could pay you for part of the cost, Reina. Since we’re stuck here for many hours, I’m going to use the microwave and the fridge to mix up a few bottles of formula for Cia.”

“That’s a great idea. I can feed her if necessary, I know how to take care of a little baby. But, Tracy, how are you fixed for diapers?”

“I don’t have very many. I’ve been trying to extend what I have left by packing her with paper napkins, like from McDonald’s.”

Reina couldn’t suppress her shocked expression. In shame, Tracy bent down to study Cia, hoping her benefactor wouldn’t notice the tears suddenly leaking down her face. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s OK, honey, we can figure something out. Look, I need to finish getting your remaining stuff out of the Nissan, and I need to get my luggage out of my Acura. While I’m out, you should make up those bottles she needs, right?”

“Yeah, <sniff>, I’ll do that. Thanks, Reina.”

A few minutes later, at the front desk: “I’m Reina Carneros in Room 203. My traveling companion and her baby got caught unprepared by this storm. I need you to please check around with your staff, anybody. We DESPERATELY need more diapers. She’s less than 15 pounds, so we need the small ones.

“I think a box of 200 goes for about $50, so, uh, 25 cents each. I’ll pay four times that. That means, $200 for a box of 200, if I can possibly get that many. I’m serious! Please call our room if you find any. OK? Good.

“Second thing, are there any strong people around? I have some more stuff to schlep from the parking lot. You know, luggage and stuff. Trust me, there’s big tipping involved.”

Twenty minutes later, Reina returned to the room with a guy from the lodge. He had Tracy’s old suitcase, Reina’s luggage, and a box of food. Back out in the hallway, Reina peeled off two twenty-dollar bills for the hotel guy, and sent him off with a warm “thank you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.