Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 19: Tenth

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 19: Tenth - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Their dining room was completely disheveled. All around were the leavings of a wild tenth birthday party for Cia and seven of her friends. One by one, parents had arrived and picked up their daughters (and one son), each clutching their little bag of party favors courtesy of Diego. (Each bag had sunglasses—perfect for Phoenix—with bright neon frames, a little bag of M&M candies, and a five-color ballpoint pen.)

Last to leave was Cia’s best friend forever, Casey. “I’m so glad you could come, Casey, did you have fun?”

“I loved it. We don’t do birthday parties at home, so this was so great.”

Just then, the door chimed, and Casey’s mother appeared, brought inside by T.

“I’m Zorah Pike, I’m here for Casey.”

“Welcome, Zorah. I’m Tracy Walsh, Cia’s mother. To my right, that’s Reina Carneros, next to her is Diego Gutierrez.”

“But, your daughter is Alicia Hopkins? I’m sorry, I’m confused by all these names.”

“My sister and her boyfriend Hopkins died when Cia was an infant, they were her biological parents.”

“I ... see. I’ll just get Casey and go then.”

It was if the temperature had dropped twenty degrees. It seemed like they were out of the house in just a minute after Zorah had arrived.

Lunchtime

At school the next day, the teachers saw Cia and Casey sitting together at a far bench, weeping in each other’s arms.

“My mother says I can’t see you ever again!”

“But why?”

“She says, ‘Your friend lives in an immoral house, and you, you,’ oh!”

“I’m what?”

“Cia, I’m so sorry, she called you a bastard.”

“WHAT? WHY? Rei and T are married, I was there!”

“No, she’s talking about Hopkins.”

“Casey, I was only a few weeks old! Your mother holds that against me?”

“She does, Cia, but I think her real problem is with the three adults you live with and their relationships.”

“But, none of this is MY fault. It’s not FAIR!”

“I will still see you at school, at least for now.”

“For NOW? What do you mean?”

“I think she wants to get you expelled. If that doesn’t work, she’ll take me out, maybe home school me.”

Ms. McWilliams, their Fifth Grade teacher, approached them.

“I don’t know why you two are so upset, but I don’t want you sniffling in my classroom. Take an extra twenty minutes out here to get your self-control back, and then come into class quietly. OK? After the last bell, come see me if you think I can help. Particularly if somebody is bullying you, I won’t stand for it.

“I’m sorry you’re so sad.”

She left them with a small smile.

Cia said, quietly, “Unfortunately, this bully’s name is Zorah Pike.”

Unburdening

After school, T found her daughter at her little bedroom desk doing her homework, as usual. T gave her a smile which quickly faded. There was only one word to describe her daughter’s expression: desolate.

“Oh, Cia, what’s wrong?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Oh, please, I’m your mother, you can tell me anything.”

“Yes, Mom, but I need your help AND Mom Two’s help AND Diego’s help.”

“Oh my God! Cia, are you in trouble?”

“Mom, can we just wait until we’re all together? I need to tell this once, because I’m going to lose my, uh, spit, after I’m done. Just hug me, for now, tell me you love me.”

“You KNOW I love you, Cia. I’ll let you do your homework, it will be a distraction until everyone is back home with us.”

T had prepared a snack for everybody to have when they got home. Cia looked around her, showing bloodshot eyes, and took in the concerned expressions of all three adults so dear to her. Emotionally, she related the story Casey had given to her on the benches at school.

Rei was tense, almost vibrating with rage. “That, ah, woman, she called you a bastard?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I’m going to take her fucking house.”

T put her hand on Rei’s shoulder.

“Hang on, Rei. And don’t swear.”

Diego interjected. “If she goes to the school and tries to get Cia expelled for being illegitimate, THEN we have a case for slander. But I agree, she’s really off her nut because of our triad, our polyamory.

“Cia, are you upset that your moms moved me in with you?”

“HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?” Cia shrieked.

T glared at him. “Idiot! Go hug her, she loves you.

Rei: “Diego’s right. There’s nothing we can do immediately, except hug and support our daughter.

“Cia, Cia, hear me, OK? Cia, your job is simply to be Casey’s friend, be loyal and supportive. Tell her all four of us have her back. You still are BFFs at school, and we will deal with events as they happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.