Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 17: Return

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17: Return - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

When Diego arrived the next Friday, he was carrying his briefcase, a surprise. He put it aside to sit down to a fantastic dinner of chicken parmigiana, augmented by the bottle of red wine he remembered to bring.

After dessert, he helped clean up, scoring points with T and Rei.

“Cia, would you like to play a game with me?” he asked.

“Really? Sure!”

From his briefcase, he extracted a few papers and a brightly colored box and put them on the table.

“Cia, do you know what a hippopotamus is?”

“No.”

“Here’s a few pictures from Africa where they live. They like to hang around in rivers like this, with just their eyes and ears poked up out of the water. These animals are as big and heavy as a car. That huge body needs an awful lot of food every day.”

“OK, Diego, but why are you telling me this?”

“Because I brought a game for us, it’s called ‘Hungry Hungry Hippos.’ Do you want to play with me?”

“Yay!”

[The game is a plastic tray surrounded by four plastic hippos who compete to capture marbles with their “mouths” (snouts) extending towards the center when the players push on their “tails.” It’s an ideal contest for adults and children to play together.]

Cia was quickly absorbed by the simple game and gleefully mastered the process, winning round after round.

“Baby, it’s bedtime, go get ready.”

“Aww!”

A few minutes later, Cia reappeared, wearing her cartoon-covered pajamas.

“What do you say, Cia, when our friend Diego brings you a fun game?”

“THANK YOU!”

“Cia, should I leave this game here for you so we can play it again?”

“Yeah, I love it.”

“OK, I will see you in the morning.”

“Does that mean waffles again?” Cia asked, hopefully.

“You have to ask your moms, it’s up to them.”

“I haven’t decided, Cia. We might just have cereal and then go have a big picnic tomorrow,” said Rei.

“Or we could have waffles AND a picnic,” added T, “if Diego helps. Cia, I’ll tuck you in after you kiss Rei goodnight.”

After kissing Rei, Cia impulsively rushed over and kissed Diego on his cheek as well.

“Scratchy!” she noticed, and left for her bed, giggling.

Clever

“I guess you think if you butter up our kid, you’re going to keep being invited back, right?” asked T.

“Yup. Was I wrong?”

“Not exactly. You’re coming back anyway, as long as you bring your tool with you. I’ve been fantasizing all week about it. Shouldn’t your clothes be off by now?”

“Before I undress, there’s one other thing I need from my case.” He pulled out a new box of condoms. “It’s been a while, I had forgotten how much they charge for these fucking things. It’s $18 for twelve of them!”

Rei interjected, “Friendly advice, T, the grease on those things tastes bad. Make sure you blow him first before he puts them on, or clean him after sex but before you suck him. They do sell flavored condoms, but the sweet flavorings can set off a yeast infection in your pussy.”

Turning to Diego, Rei said, “I’m not surprised you thought ahead and took responsibility. You always impress me, even before I saw you with your pants off. Woof! Tonight, it’s age before beauty, I get the first fuck.”

“Age? Maybe. Beauty, not at all. I could never rank T above you, Rei. But I guess it IS your turn to go first.”

Through the next several weeks, his visits became very regular. They needed, and found, an inexpensive source for condoms.

Eventually, Rei was able to turn his fascination with her generous booty into a safe alternative when she made anal sex with him into a happy habit, skipping the condoms neither of them liked to use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.