Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 16: Breakfast

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16: Breakfast - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

When Cia walked into the kitchen the next morning, she didn’t know or care that Diego was wearing the same shirt and pants that he wore the previous night.

“Hey, Diego, did you have a sleepover?”

“Ah, yeah, that’s right. Is that OK?”

“It’s fine. Hey, right behind you Mom Two is making waffles!”

“Would you like anything else, Diego?” asked Rei.

“For some reason, this morning, I feel a little depleted. I wonder, could you scramble a couple of eggs for me, also? I need some protein to go along with these delicious carbs.”

“I’m sure T can do that for you, while I finish cooking the remaining waffle batter. My goodness, Cia, do you want another waffle?”

“I do, thanks.”

“Cia, I will give you another one, but please finish your glass of milk first.”

“OK, mom.”

Later, just Rei and Diego were off in the kitchen cleaning up.

“So, Diego, please tell us, what, or who, are you doing next Friday night?”

“I’m not sure, that’s kind of up to you and T.”

“Does that mean you will come back?”

“Certainly. But we need to have birth control, don’t we? I’m not ready to be a new father; I’m not even 30 years old. This rhythm method stuff has me spooked.

“I’m totally serious, Rei, about this. Imagine if somehow I knocked up T, or you, or even both of you. Last night was glorious, but I’m not going to take another risk like that again. I hope I’ve made that clear.”

“Yes, Diego, very clear. We will figure it out. When you come on Friday, same time, please bring a bottle of red wine and wear your casual clothes, and some extras for the next day, deal?”

“Deal!” He was wearing the widest possible grin, and Rei just couldn’t restrain herself.

At that moment T walked into the kitchen.

“Hey, no fair! He’s mine too, you slut!”

“OK, here he is for you, bitch.” Now Diego and T were lip-locked.

“He’s coming back next Friday, with a bottle of red wine. So let’s prepare a complementary meal, before he spends the night with us.”

T’s response: “Diego, I know how to make something that will knock your socks off. I can hardly wait until Friday.”

“Me too. Until then, adiós.”

As he left, both women were watching his cute butt.

“That was so much fun, Rei, I’m so glad we did it, uh, did him, last night. I didn’t feel jealous when you were fucking him, I was surprised. Same for you?”

“Definitely. I think I came when you and he were doing that first penetration.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.