Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 15: Introducing

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15: Introducing - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

The covers were pulled away on the couple’s king-sized bed, and Diego was flat on his back while Rei was giving him her best blow job. When she knew he was about to erupt, she pulled away enough to let T see the spurts of white semen splat across his belly and chest.

Rei lapped up some of it, then offered a finger full to T.

It’s not bad; I don’t mind it,” thought T. “Next time, I want Rei to help me learn to do this.”

Meanwhile, Rei was explaining the situation to Diego.

“My beautiful wife has never had a dick before. There’s no hymen to break, but tonight is her first time, understand? We need you to be slow and gentle, particularly with that big-ass tool you’re packing. Can you be responsible?”

“I’ll be careful,” said Diego.

“Get on your back, please. T, your steed is ready, it’s time for you to mount him. Good. Now I’m going to make sure there’s plenty of lube on both of you. OK, raise up and back, T, I’m putting him right at the entrance. Just sink down on him until you feel his body against your clit. Have fun!”

Rei backed up so she could watch the lovers. Watching T’s face was entertaining, moving through various expressions: surprise, lust, glee, urgency, revelation, climax, satisfaction.

Leaning down, T gave Diego a strong kiss.

“Diego, thank you, that was wonderful. Can you keep going?”

“Of course, T, but I’d like to get on top, can we roll to my left?”

Rei couldn’t resist, she moved closer and pushed her face next to T; kissing her ardently. Then she reached down and rested her hand on Diego’s butt as he thrusted into T’s pussy.

The gasping and contractions from T’s second climax were enough to push him over the top into his own orgasm. “Coming!” he gasped, as T felt his semen flowing deep inside her vagina. Mindful of his body weight, he rolled off and lay on his back, his cock still upright and coated with their juices.

“Give him a minute to become less sensitive, and then you should lick him clean. While we wait, let me clean your wet kitty.”

“No, please, let me do that,” interjected Diego.

“You ladies ever ‘69’ each other?”

“Of course,” answered Rei.

“Then let me and T do the same. I don’t mind tasting myself, let’s go!”

“Any objections, T?”

“Hell, no. Let’s do it!”

With only a little coaching from Rei, his cock was cleared and also totally erect and rigid.

Cowgirling

“Rei, it’s your turn; I’ve had three wrenching comes tonight from him already. I’m no expert, but Diego is so studly. Sit on this lovely cock and enjoy the ride, I insist!”

Rei couldn’t think of a reason not to, so she hopped on and gasped.

“It, uh, he is SO BIG. Diego, let me reposition my legs so I can fuck you properly. Yeah, there, oh, oh, I’m going to come soon.”

Moving in closer, T put her right arm over Rei’s shoulders, and used her left hand to cup and bobble her full breasts. She toyed with her wife’s nipples, and pushed one directly into Diego’s mouth to suckle.

Once he was attached to Rei, the couple were tongue-kissing above him. Rei was getting close to coming, and then, suddenly, she was there!

“Oh Diego, I’m coming! Oh! Ah!”

After a minute to collect herself, “Diego, I’m going to lay on my back. Please screw me into the mattress until you come again.”

That’s what they did. Rei had another climax, and soon after that Diego’s cock was spurting again.

It was his third orgasm, so the fluid was very diminished, but the feelings were still very intense. He rolled off Rei and lay gasping in the tangle of sheets.

After a minute he abruptly sat up, and asked “I forgot to ask: birth control?”

Rei put her hand on his shoulder and said, “Don’t worry, Diego. Mysteriously, women who live together like us tend to menstruate on the same schedule. T and I will start our periods sometime in the next five days. So you have almost no chance of impregnating either of us.”

Soothingly, “It’s OK, Diego, you did great. Just drop off to sleep now. We’ll make you breakfast.”

It was only another minute or so before he was asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.