Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 13: Horse-trading

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13: Horse-trading - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Relaxing after dinner a few days later, Cia was on the floor playing with her toy cars and model drive-in restaurant. The television was burbling quietly in the background.

“I’ve found a solution to our issue with Mr. D., I think, T. Let me know what you think.

“You don’t know him, but I have a friend in the business, a competitor really. His name is Lance Ferris, and he has a similar practice down over in Scottsdale. I suggested a swap to him, he’s got a junior lawyer, Thea Costas, who’s a real star. I know Thea, and Lance says he’s going to lose her unless he can come up with a really big salary bump for her. It’s more than he can’t really afford.

“I proposed he take Diego and pay him 15% more than we do, and we take Thea for what she wants. It’s a win-win, because we can easily afford her, and she’s worth every dime. And Diego’s going to be happy because he gets more money and a shorter commute.

“Once Diego accepts the deal, we can make, um, proposals to him that won’t create any ethical questions. Undertakings, you might say.”

“And this, ah, Thea, she will approve?”

“I’m sure of it. This leads us to the next question, or problem. You know I’m feeling insecure about my, uh, structure. No, don’t argue. I love you, too, honey.

“But the way I want to handle this with him is simple. We see him together, or not at all. From what you (and second-hand by way of Elise) are telling me, both of us interest him.

“For me to be on the sidelines while you two interact without me is too stressful to imagine. And until you actually have one to, um, have recreation with,” Rei eyeballed their daughter at their feet, avoiding the words “play” or “toy.”

“Until you have that personal experience, you are going to wonder what it’s like. So, what do you think of my proposals?”

“Reina Carneros, you are the smartest, sweetest, hottest woman in America. Being your wife is a privilege. And I love you so hard I’m about to pull a muscle.”

“We are both lucky, T. Plus we get to be Cia’s moms. I’ll get started on everything in the morning.”

To Cia, “It’s bedtime for little girls, Cia.”

“Maybe so, Mom, but I’m not a little girl, I’m four!”

“Oh, hell, Rei, we’re raising a little lawyer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.