Marriage of Concupiscence - Cover

Marriage of Concupiscence

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 12: Ruptured

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ruptured - Beautiful Tracy, infant Alicia's new mother, is rescued from a blizzard by lawyer Reina. They become a new family of 3, then 4, then 5, led by a passionate FFM triad. Alicia's BFF, also 10, is adopted after her abusive parents lose custody. After a senseless violent confrontation, both sisters miss their Senior Prom. But instead, each girl has a romantic vacation trip with their beaus. (Offstage mention of child abuse, but no under age 18 sex.)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Nudism   Violence  

Morning

The next morning was a Sunday. Rei prepared breakfast, and listened attentively while Cia gushed about how much she enjoyed her party.

“Mom Two, look at this bracelet I got from the claw machine! And I got 100 stickers using my tickets from racing the horses.”

(Her horse had been painted red and was about six inches long, racing on a metal track.) When Cia was younger, T had explained that Rei wanted to be her “Mom Too,” so calling her “Mom Two” was the natural consequence.

Conversation between the mothers was polite, but brittle. Rei radiated her feelings of hostility and hurt.

“Rei, please take Cia to the playground this morning because I need to study. We can talk after you guys get back and we have lunch. I’m sorry.

This last said with emphasis. T wasn’t sure if it was well received.

Rei made an extra effort at the playground, trying to thoroughly play with her daughter. Cia found herself up on top of the cage of pipes, queen of the log fortress, and flying higher than ever on the swings. Wisely, they avoided the merry-go-round (spinner) because it made her spit up, sometimes violently.

Afternoon

T and Rei had retired to their shared bedroom.

“I worked Cia over pretty good, she’s zonked out now. So you want to talk?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t express myself properly, and I hurt you. Please forgive me. It was the wrong night to bring it up, too.”

“All right, I forgive you. But why don’t you love me anymore?”

“Oh, NO! No, no, no. I love you, Rei, with all my heart. Please believe me. Last night wasn’t about love, it was about sex.”

“Have you forgotten, T? I’m a family lawyer. Every god damned day I’m dealing with marriages ending because of infidelity. One spouse or the other, sometimes both, being unfaithful. Wrecking their families, and their children.”

“That’s what I’m talking about, Rei. You see the breakups, because of betrayal, people sneaking around, lying to their spouses and then getting caught.

“I’m talking about something different. I love you. I’m not sneaking. I haven’t touched Diego. Please, believe me.”

“I do believe you haven’t screwed Diego. I believe you love me. But, not for sex, now, you want him. Ah!”

This had never happened before. Instead of Tracy, it was REI who was weeping, down on the bed, wetting the comforter.

“Shh, Rei, shh. Don’t wake Cia. I won’t hurt you, I won’t hurt US. Shh. I love you. I want us to be able to speak about things openly, not be secretive. Nothing is happening here, that you don’t or won’t know about.

“All the way back at the Best Western, you were my first, and my only. You know this. I’ve never had a dick, but you have, right? I never even thought about being a lesbian until I met you, and I was overwhelmed.

“I STILL AM.

“Believe me when I tell you this, I could no more hurt you than I could hurt Cia. You must believe that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.